“The Cold Beer Earns The Star!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gregg's Backyard Eatery Saloon and Cabaret
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Sorry Guys, the food just WASN'T good! The Nice Cold Beer was delicious! Hope you guys are able to turn it around...

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Stopped in with my nephews ,greeted at the door by friendly server, ordered quite a few items and i can honestly say EVERYTHING was incredible, and i don;t even like smoked food. The wings were done right,pulled pork sandwich was huge as well as the basket of fries. Was happy to learn that all items on menu are made in house and everything is smoked daily by the owner. All 3 of ate and even had the home made choc cake and apple pie and my bill was under $45 dollars....Definitely will recommend and return.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

A great place to have a party. Great staff, great food, clean and has inside and outside party areas

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I like BBQ. We have been trying to stop in here for a few months. The parking lot always has a good number of cars. Don't let that fool you. When you walk up there is no smoke aroma from the BBQ. Inside is a large dance floor and a bigger bar area. The dinning area is dark and off to the side with the video games. Our table was sticky and very wobbly. They advertised a special on Shock Top beer but had none. OK, I can get over all this as long as we get some good "Backyard BBQ" ... Nope. horrible ribs. Yea the Onion rings and fries were OK but the meat tasted like it came out of a plastic bag. They were not even cut. I tried to cut them with the knife but to no avail. I had to use both hands to rip them apart. Not an easy task. tough like leather. It was drowned in BBQ sauce but i could still taste that the meat had started going bad. You know that sour ick taste. I will not be back.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Fairly large restaurant and we went because it advertised itself as a backyard BBQ. Decor was more country bar with lots of surf boards on the wall and a few video games. We dined early so it was pretty empty and it might be better for drinks and appetizers later at night. We tried the pulled pork sandwich (not really stringy enough and tasted old not fresh), wings (were great and if I went back it would be for them), blackened salmon (don't waste your time), onion rings (very good), mac and cheese (very poor and not much) and finally ribs (tough and not very tasty). There are many more options in NSB to try.