“Arrive hungry and leave happy”

Yellow Dog Eats Kitchen & Bar
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Yellow Dog Eats Kitchen & Bar is the newest addition to the YDE family....Join us at our brand new restaurant in New Smyrna Beach!
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were meeting friends for lunch in New Smyrna Beach. We are northerners aka "Snow Birds"...........two were arriving from St. Augustine and we drove up from Sebastian. Since none of us are familiar with the area, I googled the restaurants. This place had the best reviews of any I looked at. It seemed like it might be a funky place and it was !!! The food was "over the top" good and we all had something different so we saw 4 of the offerings. The staff was efficient, friendly and very accommodating. I highly recommend that you try this place if you are ever in the area !! You will be glad you did !!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Located in a small building right on Canal Street, this place would not catch your eye right away. It was recommended to my wife and me by a local store owner, who told us it is a good place for lunch.. There is some seating on the sidewalk, and inside the restaurant is narrow, with a bar and seats in a small room, and another outdoor seating area in the back. Again, not fancy, but kind of a hip, cool vibe to the place. But the food! I had some kind of a Mexican Mutt Wrap, and it may be the best wrap I've ever had. My wife had a Portobello Mushroom sandwich, and it also was really good.. Service was a little slow, but very friendly, so all was well. Great spot for lunch, and it looks like they have live music at night, so check it out if you are in New Smyrna.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I met a new friend there just before walking the art show. We were able to converse and get to know each other better while eating the delicious food and superb ice tea.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This is a quaint restaurant with a small bar and outside eating area in the back. The menu is primarily pork. The pork is on a steam table for hours and can come to you luke warm or cold. The side dishes are a small bag of potato chips and a bit of cole slaw. Any attire is acceptable and dogs are welcome. The staff is friendly.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

What a surprise.. friendly wait staff, cold beer, BLT, and pulled pork were great. The fig jam is a must try. Will definetly go back

Date of visit: February 2018