“My First Visit And I Enjoyed It”

Yellow Dog Eats Kitchen & Bar
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Yellow Dog Eats Kitchen & Bar is the newest addition to the YDE family....Join us at our brand new restaurant in New Smyrna Beach!
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Since I was on vacation for a few days in Ormond Beach, I was close enough to visit the Yellow Dog Restaurant in New Smyrna Beach. After seeing videos by others, I was very excited to eat here. This location is small, but the outdoor bar and seating was fairly spacious. I had the BBQ sandwich, and my girlfriend had the turkey sandwich. Both came with kettle chips and a super small serving of cole slaw (come on guys you can up the serving without hurting your margin). The sandwiches were tasty and very fresh, so no complaints here. A really bummer not having domestic on draft, but the bottle of Budweiser still made me happy. I would highly recommend eating here, no question about here.

1  Thank Charles R

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Small place with a great location and cool vibe. Tuna tacos were great. Strawberry salad was amazing. Tons of interesting sandwiches.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Best ahi tacos anywhere! Great atmosphere and g service! A must when in NSB. Canal Street is a great place to hang out.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We had a very good lunch here today. But some fresh homemade French fries or potatoes, would have been better than a sack of chips. The food otherwise is delicious and fresh. Their BBQ sauce is wonderful.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Every time we are near New Smyrna Beach at lunch time, we head for Yellow Dog Eats. Great sandwiches with homemade dressings and mayonaisses, excellent service and a funky vibe.