“Excellent!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Yellow Dog Eats Kitchen & Bar is the newest addition to the YDE family....Join us at our brand new restaurant in New Smyrna Beach!
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Our waiter Chris was great he patiently explained the menu and gave us time to decide. The menu is full of interesting sandwiches, it was hard to decide. My sand turkey, cranberry on some great whole grain dark bread with a pepper relish that added the right amount of spice to the sandwich.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Sept, 13, 2017; six of us were ready for some different food after the Hurricane and chose Yellow Dog Eats and glad we did. I got a salmon sandwich with chips and two beers and it was a great meal, with good service. I go one beer for $6 and $3 for the second so it was buy one get one half price and it was a Florida Craft beer.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We recently made our second visit to this Canal Street eatery, and loved it even more than our fist visit.

We tried the Club Elvis and the Holy Crap - oh my - they were both amazingly creative and so tasty. We also appreciated the ability to substitute in hummus as our side.

Service was great, and the entire serving team seems to work well together. We also loved the live music the night we were there - two members of local band Rammer, putting a sweet spin on rock classics.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing. There are many sandwiches and salads to choose from along with craft beers. For those who love BBQ this is the place! The waitress was very helpful in helping me make a decision on what to order and explained what was on each sandwich. Sports bar atmosphere with outdoor patio as well.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

6 of us went to yellow dog on a Sunday night to celebrate my wife's birthday. This was our second trip here. Five of us had the same sandwich Mr. Smoky. Everyone enjoyed it. I had the pulled pork salad. I was surprised at how tasty it was. The dressing ( Jalapeno Ranch) was good. Great flavor with just enough heat. We will go back. Great food