“Great new find!”
Review of NSB Seashack

NSB Seashack
Price range: US$0 - US$26
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: We like to say, "We have something for everyone!". Pj's has fabulous food, fantastic decor, lively bar, and spectacular views overlooking the Indian River lagoon. Serving fresh seafood, pasta, steak, and pizza in an open air restaurant. Featuring daily specials, early bird specials and happy hour!
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Food and service was excellent! Tried special local fish and it was great and also crab cakes! Delicious!!!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

It's not just for couples... lots of families were there too.
We started with the scallops with toast points & cauliflower purée- it was awesome! My husband had the fried platter & it was done perfectly. I had the shrimp & scallops pan seared & they were both delicious. Our waiter was attentive and yet laid back to give us time to enjoy our appy & dinner.
Only down side were the no-seeums...we are on the deck & it started out delightful- nice breeze- then all the sudden, wham! No-seeums... it's not their fault, just made us leave earlier than we would have....

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

The food and service at this restaurant is phenomenal! My waiter Kimberly was excellent with my kids!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Salmon BLT with fries for lunch. Service was a little slow but the sandwich was really good. Fries were ok. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere. I'd go back!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We. Or ally meet up friends for a late lunch or dinner. Our lives are busy and finding time is hard. Each time we have been we have enjoyed the food. I am a seafood type and my husband is a pizza type. I haven't yet to have anything to complain about. They also Were nice enough to make my chicken sandwich without the bread, I am gluten and lactose intolerant. Thank you.