“Nice sunset view”
Review of NSB Seashack

NSB Seashack
Price range: US$0 - US$26
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly
Description: We like to say, "We have something for everyone!". Pj's has fabulous food, fantastic decor, lively bar, and spectacular views overlooking the Indian River lagoon. Serving fresh seafood, pasta, steak, and pizza in an open air restaurant. Featuring daily specials, early bird specials and happy hour!
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Perfect for a sunset view. Dinner was amazing. You can choose you type of seafood, how you want it cooked, and a sauce! Amazing! It's hard to find a place where I don't have to eat fried seafiod! Portions were generous as well. My mom got the lobster Mac n cheese and they were even able to make it without shrimp which means it is made fresh! Ambience was nice!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Went to the Sea Shack for the first time. I had the lumpy crab cakes - they were delicious. Finally, a crab cake that felt and tasted like it had lumps of crab in it. I also tried the gyro tacos. They were great also. My husband had pepperoni pizza. Of course, I had to taste. It was baked in a brick oven and tasted fantastic. The friends we went with got the filet mignon. Of course, being such wonderful friends, they let me try it. I thought it would be chewy - being cooked medium well. It wasn't. The meat melted in my mouth with a wonderful flavor rubbed into it. We had a tart key lime pie for desert. The perfect ending to a wonderful meal. By the way, I have never eaten here before in the 30+ years I have been coming to New Smyrna Beach because I thought it was too expensive. I was wrong. The prices weren't any higher than they were at the other restaurants where we ate. Great food at a great price.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Our dinner was absolutely delicious. We had the Filet Mignon. It was so tender and juicy. Our server was Sidney and she was so sweet and helpful with all of our needs. I can't wait for our next trip to New Smyrna Beach so we can experience the wonderful atmosphere, great food and caring staff.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Stopped by for an order of conch fritters. No longer on the menu. So we just had a beer and went back to Flagler Tavern

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Sea Shack has certain items half price on Sunday and Wednesday. Today we chose crab bisque, clam chowder, key west salad and garlic shrimp. Also, one of us had a great chicken sandwich. We love it at Sea Shack and visit several times a month. Prices are reasonable and the food is fresh and delish! If you are in the mood for pizza, Sea Shack bakes theirs in a large wood fired oven. You will enjoy whatever you order

Thank Edward and Kare... L