“What a pleasant surprise”

McKenna's Place NSB
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a Full Service Restaurant, Raw Bar, and Bar with something for everyone! We have over 33 TV's for you and your family to watch your favorite sporting events. We pride ourselves on offering a large variety Menu at a good price with great quality and amazing service! Try us out today!!! Don't forget to do Call Ahead Seating!
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Having our vehicle serviced at the Goodyear Store next door to Mckennas Place we went to have some lunch, Everything was delicious Crab cakes, New England Clam chowder as well as my wife's Rueben Sandwich. The service was fantastic--ask for Tara if you want unbeatable service. The location is in a small strip center and appears to cater to the locals not just tourist. Wanting a good lunch with a varied menu then this is the place.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Consistantly great food, wide variety of menu options. Lots of TV's to watch any game you want. Friendly service.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

There were 6 of us and we arrived at approx. 5:00pm during the week. We were seated right away. Our server was Brandy and she was very good. My husband and I ordered the Philly Steak sandwich (it came with fries & a pickle). I ordered mine with cheese only and my husband ordered his fully loaded. Brandy brought the onions, green peppers & mushrooms that would have been put on my sandwich in a cup, she said she thought my husband would enjoy the extras; which she was right! Dinner came out relatively quick. Our friends ordered fish & chips (lots of large pcs. of white fish) and the others ordered the nightly special of meatloaf, mash potatoes & cole slaw. Everyone was happy with their dinners & the service. as we were leaving around 6:15 there was a bit of a wait.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

The restaurant has a nice, casual setting with friendly and prompt service. I ordered blackened shrimp and my wife the ribs. The shrimp were cooked well and the taste was very good. The ribs, while the taste was good, were very tough. The meat did not readily come off the bone. The roasted potatoes were good as were the veges.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We went in here in a "whim," and had no real idea what to expect. Located in an older shopping center, we noticed a lot of cars in front most every evening. My wife had the Chicken Pot Pie and I opted for the Fish & Chips. She thought her pie, which was actually more of a chowder, served in a bowl with homemade bread was "salty," but I sampled it and thought it was OK. The fish & chips were wonderful, Whitefish, breaded and a huge serving for less than nine bucks. We'll definitely return!

1  Thank hughdogg6