“Great Food”
Review of Uncle Chicken's

Uncle Chicken's
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This place has all outdoor seating. But has carry out available. If your first visit let them and they will prepare a sampler platter for you. Also if you are from NSB let them know as you will get a discount on your meal.
The smoked wings were amazing and not overly smokey. Nice size wings and you get 10. The shrimp tacos are very good and a generous portion of shrimp ... grilled, blackened or fried. Crispy or soft shells can be selected.
The pick BBQ is very good and moist. Unlike other BBQ places.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Had lunch at Uncle Chicken's for the first time today. Don't let the name deceive you as this outdoor restaurant has food (delicious) for every hungry person in your group. It's like 8 food trucks wrapped into 1 restaurant...serving tacos-qusadillas-sandwiches-gyro's-chicken wings & fingers-lobster rolls-pulled pork and more!

I ordered their blackened shrimp tacos (2) with crunchy shells which came with rice and refried beans. They were really good and priced so reasonable! Husband had ordered their smoked wings. Generous portion and were done perfectly.

If you have a valid FL drivers license with a NSB address - there are local discounts as well. Service was friendly and accommodating which made our lunch even more enjoyable.

The restaurant has been open for ten months and my only regret is that we did not check it out sooner. However, we will be back now that it is our new local favorite.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious!!! We've loved their Mornin After Flaglah burgers for over a year, now - but their French Dip!!! Incredible! Very friendly service - these people deliver in a flash! You'll love em!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

While visiting Florida our family found themselves driving around in the rain looking for some take out. We stumbled into the parking lot of Uncle Chicken's. As we sat in the parking lot trying to decide if it was right for us, a young man approached the car asking us if we needed menus. He was very friendly and obviously confident in the food Uncle Chicken's could offer. He came out to the car several times (in the rain) bringing us samples, taking our order, and eventually bringing our food all bagged up to go. Everything we had was delicious especially the pulled pork, chili, and mushroom soup. The server (I think his name was Michael) made it even better. We will definitely return if we come back to the area. Loved it!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I have tried something new every time I have been here and everything is always amazing. Craig greeted me upon my first visit and offered me samples of a little bit of everything and nothing disappointed. The owners get so excited when they talk about food you can see the passion they put into the place and you don't see that too much anymore. The food is amazing, the atmosphere is great, and all of the people there are awesome. I have tried the lobster, pulled pork, chicken, and burgers here and no matter what you order you will leave happy. They truly do have a little something for everyone. I'd recommend this place to any local or just someone passing through. Also one of the few non-pizza places that deliver which is just another plus among many!