“Been living here 25 years and I never had their subs”
Review of Morty's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Morty's Pizza
Ranked #121 of 246 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Just called in meatball parmesan sub at Morty's can a Coca-Cola and New York cheesecake fast delivery reasonably priced the sub was delish the best meatball sub I've had in a long time the bread was so fresh and crispy I'm impressed found my new Italian restaurant

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Best local pizza in the area. Love their white pizza and it's the best I've had since I lived in Maryland in the 1990s. Order from here whenever I can, but unfortunately our house is just outside their delivery zone - although they did make an exception one time.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 3 February 2016

This place is tucked away in a small strip mall. What a gem! The food is fresh and hot! Couldn't have been better! Fried mushrooms and garlic knots are wonderful! Fresh and hot, they make their own dough! Delicious! We also had the cheese steak subs, they were also great! Sub rolls were crisp outside soft on the inside, hot out of the oven, the cheese thick and the meat tender! Yummy! Try this place it will not disappoint !

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Mortys Pizza builds a really good pizza. So many toppings you really need a knife and fork. Prices are really inexpensive for what you get. We get 2 meals for the price of one with a medium size pizza.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

This is my go-to pizza place. I order from here weekly. Great pizza. Ny stlye-ish. I am yet to try something here and not enjoy it.