“The BEST Thai food in New Port Richey”
Review of Thai Bistro

Thai Bistro
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Thai dinning served by Thai staff, an elegant traditional dinning experience. All dishes prepared by Thai chefs using the finest freshest ingredients, each meal is cooked from scratch too your exact taste. Hear soft Thai music in the background while you enjoy a video display showing Thailand and our culture.
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Family owned and operated, this little gem of a restaurant has been around for years. Daily lunch and dinner specials, the food is always fresh and tastey. Authentic Thai cuisine. I suggest the Nam Sod salad.. so fresh and yummy, but the Amazing land with beef or the Pad Thai are a crowd pleasers!
Beautifully decorated with authentic Thai decor. Please give this place a try. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank valjane2017

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We love going here for a quiet date night. The decor is outdated but adorable. The food is amazingly delicious and consistent throughout! All of it is fresh.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank ashleynmehler
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Very good. Was very skeptical driving over. Was welcomed by authentic decorating and friendly staff. Good selection of specialities. Definitely will be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 888dougf
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We were in new port richie for business. Looked this up on trip advisor. I was dubious when it was in a strip mall, but I walked in and was pleased. The interior was nicely adorned and the food was great. We came for lunch and got soup and salad with our lunch and it was 25 bucks for both of us!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank 578deirdred
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

After an exhausting day, my sister and I decided to treat ourselves to a nice dinner at this relaxing restaurant. Our lovely server quickly brought us green apple sake which was so refreshing. We chose tom ga khai soup, spring rolls and summer rolls as appetizers. All were very large portions; the summer rolls were my favorite-not fried, delicate rice paper wrapped over steamed shrimp and vegetables with a nice peanut sauce. The soup was really flavorful as well. We chose to order our main courses after taking our good old time on the appetizers, talking and just enjoying the atmosphere. I decided on Yum seafood, a dish with steamed scallops, shrimp, squid and mussels tossed in my choice of hot level garlic sauce, served cold over lettuce and veggies. I requested " no fish sauce" and it was not a problem as at other Thai establishments where it is already in the sauce blend. My sister chose vegetable pad thai. Both entrees were so fresh, wonderfully presented and again; large portions. My heat level was spot- on( I like to sweat a bit while enjoying thai food but can't quite bring it up to " thai hot":). We had no room for any desserts except for a thai iced coffee which is a great substitute for that! Great service, peaceful surroundings and authentic, delicious food..on the way out we noticed their food offerings to the buddhist/zen lifestyle. Charming!

Date of visit: May 2018