“Good food, great prices”
Review of Parsons Seafood

Parsons Seafood
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Neptune Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Established 1966 in Mayport, FL
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Try the fisherman's platter. The price you just can't beat. You get local shrimp and Florida oysters, besides the grouper, scallops and clams. You'll need a take tray to go home with the left overs. I recommend it fried

2  Thank a l

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

This was a local place me and my husband always try the local restaurant the lady that waited on us was on top of everything food was good and fast we will go back again thank you

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Parsons was recommended to me by someone who knows my tastes. When I walked in, I was kind of surprised that it was such a casual place. (Not to sound pretentious, but the first thing I noticed is that the tables didn't have tablecloths). But I was seated right away and the server was pleasant and extremely helpful when she described the specials. I had the stuffed lobster and fried oysters. The food was delicious and it was served hot ... and, the beer was cold. The price of my meal was less than half of what I expected! It was the best meal I had during my weekend getaway!

2  Thank Debratante X
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The fried shrimp were really second rate. I think they were probably butterflied and breaded, then frozen and supplied to Parsons by a commercial restaurant provisioning service. No way were they fresh from Mayport!

Friend had crab salad. She was sure it had been made with canned crab.

The hush puppies weren't worth eating.

The baked potato and cole slaw were good.

They give you a lot of food. The problem is, it isn't good food.

Prices are too high for the quality of food you get. The food isn't worth the money.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Don't be fooled by the exterior of Parson's, because inside they have the best calamari and fresh fried shrimp all to make you wish you'd discovered this place before eating anywhere else. The staff is friendly and even though the restaurant is small they make you want to linger and order more clams & flounder. The servings are very generous and best of all the fried seafood isn't over-breaded, just seasoned perfectly.

1  Thank Carolyn C