“Won't be back”

Helen Back Again
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Helen Back Again in Navarre, Florida is a local's favorite sports bar and tourist destination that serves the best pizza on the Emerald Coast. Full bar with lots of drink specials. Plenty of TV's for watching your favorite teams.
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Was there for over an hour. 530-640. Assured by waitress that our pizza was coming, time and time again. After an hour told her to put pizza in box to go. She said ok. Ten minutes
Later after signing the check with more tip than I should have, she returned to tell me there was no pizza. The kitchen lost it. I've been in the business for twenty five years. I know that's a lie. Don't know her name. My check had buffalo wings, order of meatballs, sweet tea and a beer. Oh and the large pepperoni that "was on the check". Won't go back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

So came here to watch the game Eagles game with Tony, We ordered a large pizza at 12:50 we still do not have a pizza..The waitress forgot to put our order in this place SUCKS, we always had problems last football season...

1  Thank focusparker1204
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Usually have the top line pizza (everything on the first line of possible toppings, which is extensive). Almost always leftovers to go home. Weighs a ton, and delicious. Can get a little loud at times. Military appreciation on Monday evenings, free pizza with ID.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The bbq chicken hand tossed pizza was amazing!
(Good ranch, buffalo sauce wasn't good)

Sat on the patio to have a view of the bay.
(Dinner time)
Had to go in and ask for service via bar... after that she wasn't very attentive..

However very amazing pizza. Probably would try again!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Pizza pretty good. Just a bit on the expensive side. My daughter and I ate here while family was at the beach. We had to bring most of it home because the pizza is huge!