3,183 results
All reviewsclub levelrooftop poolfifth avenueperfect locationfree valet parkingshops and restaurantsold napleswithin walking distanceboutique hotelthe main hotelbeautiful hotelvalet servicedowntown napleshot tuboff seasonself parkingcontinental breakfast
Reviewed 15 December 2017

I started off on the wrong foot there. I arrived on sunday about 10:45pm, apparently an ungodly time for them. There was no one at the front desk. For 20 minutes I yelled "hello" had a valet look around for anyone to help check me in. I called the hotel front desk and reservations and no one answered anywhere. As a staff member was leaving for the night, they saw me standing there in the lobby and checked me in so i could get to a room. While she was not unpleasant, I expressed my shock at an alleged 4 star hotel abandoning the front desk. She kept giving me corporate nonsense about the late hour (11pm?) and the "auditor" being called away to help a guest. Auditor? why have a CPA at a front desk, or maybe it was a scientologist? cant figure out why an auditor would be manning the desk? She was totally defensive as though abandoning the front desk with no number or person to call was ok at all. I asked to have a manager reach out to me when they arrived as i was staying for two days.
Interestingly I took a picture of a laminated sheet that says, no one is there and they would be back soon. this is so common they have such a sheet? horrendous management practice for a 1 star, let alone a full price four star hotel at $250/night.
No manager reached out to me. On monday, i spoke with a different front desk person and explained what happened ans asked to speak with a manager. Same result.
Definitely not 4 star in my view.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank josh1728a
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear josh1728a,

I apologize that you did not get a welcome when you arrived late for check in. Our night auditors (not a CPA) work from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am each evening and are usually at the front desk to welcome our guests and check them in. Unfortunately when you arrived on this evening he was called away to help another guest. I apologize that another manager did not reach out to you and I will discuss our procedures with our front desk. We thank you for your comments and appreciate your view of the situation.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I loved staying here. The room was so comfortable and clean. The lobby was beautifully decorated for the holidays. The staff were very helpful and kind. The location is beyond perfect to walk to the restaurants, shops and beach.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear cmrinaldi01,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location and staff helped to make your stay a memorable one. We hope you will come and visit with us again should your travels bring you back to Naples.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Our stay was Excellent !!!! we always great, we return every time we are in Florida, the Suites are recommended for couples, the staff is always available to help. The Happy hour is great also the breakfast!!!!!.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mariano M,

Thank you for being a loyal guest at Inn on Fifth! We love to have repeat guests that enjoy their time with us and we look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Routine maintenance was being performed on the elevator during a prime busy time during the day and we had to take the stairs up and down to the third floor. Another time there were staff in the elevator using it to transport furniture. The hotel smelled like smoke because if wafted in from the smoking area in the front. The only coffee available is the one coffee pack we get in our room. I asked for a second one and the person seemed troubled to bring it to me. One also can't get a nice cocktail or alcoholic beverage past 7pm unless it's from the extremely limited room service menu. I really wouldn't recommend this hotel. I had much higher expectations. This is the second review I've ever provided for a hotel in my 20 years of traveling for business. I never feel this compelled to leave a review.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank annlS3892VA
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear annlS3892VA,

We apologize for the one elevator being down for maintenance. We actually have another elevator that maybe used in the rear of the hotel. Regarding coffee in the room, we have complimentary Starbucks, and often guests wish for more. Without hesitation we would give the guest more if asked. We are sorry that the housekeeper may not have spoken good English. We do have amazing housekeepers. Room service is to 10PM with a full bar, further we have two amazing five star restaurants with full bar, and entertainment on property. We are sorry you did not experience them.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Our stay at The Inn was pretty much as expected. Good location, beautiful accommodations and extraordinary front desk staff. What we didn't anticipate was a few management oversights that dampen our spirit. The men's steam room in the Spa wasn't working and the attendant told me she didn't know when it would be fixed. Something about a glass door being replaced incorrectly. I was so looking forward to relaxing. Also, there are two soda vending machines on the property and neither were working that weekend. How do you get something to drink in your room without room service or vending machines. especially late night when there's nothing open around. lastly, we were there two nights and our room was never cleaned/made the first night. Is this common on this property for short stays? Certainly not what I expected at this level.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear jetarch33701,

We are pleased you enjoyed our location, and accommodations, and are sorry regarding the steam shower. We were actually remodeling our spa into an amazing look including sauna and steam shower. All is complete for the season. We wish you would have brought the no service of your room to our attention. We pride ourselves on service, and hospitality. We apologize for any inconvenience.