My husband I had previously stayed at this location for a week back in June. We had a few issues that were addressed in my previous review.
We travel to Naples often and always choose this the LaQuinta due to price and because I'm an Elite member in their LaQuinta Returns program. We were assigned to room 113. The room was clean but had a very distinct smell. It smelled like someone had been smoking marijuana in the room. It was very strong. We didn't address this issue with the front desk because we knew we wouldn't be spending too much time in the room. By the third day the smell was completely gone. The room had a very comfortable bed but a really old TV.
The issues with the water I reported back in June seemed to have been worked out. The shower worked perfectly and we had a good supply of towels and toiletries. We were disappoint to return to our room late one evening to find that it had not been cleaned. I went to the front desk and the man on duty apologized and stated that the maids had 100+ rooms to clean that day. He gave us new towels and all was good.
After our trip in June we weren't sure if we wanted to stay with LaQuinta again but I'm glad we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!Just blocks from the popular historic 5th Ave South & Tin City Marketplace, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown is a first-class hotel situated in the heart of Naples' premier shopping and entertainment district. The hotel is conveniently located just 2 miles from Naples Municipal Airp...see moreort, a mile from white sand beaches, and nearby the Naples Fishing Pier, Caribbean Gardens & Zoological Park, and Naples Philharmonic. There are ten golf courses within 5 miles of the hotel and with eight restaurants within walking distance, you won't have to go far to find great dining options. Business travelers enjoy a short 4-mile commute to the Naples Industrial Park. We are also close to attractions such as the Everglades, Naples Botanical Gardens, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center & Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. Each spacious guest room features free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, expanded cable channels with Nintendo games, voice mail and much more. The hotel offers free high-speed wireless internet access, fitness center and a refreshing heated outdoor pool. You'll also wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and free newspaper as well. Valet laundry service is also available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Naples Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown Florida