Hampton Inn Central Naples
US$338
US$299
US$232
US$193
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$248
US$365
Orbitz.com
US$321
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againtamiami trailconvenient locationone night staythe breakfast areaexcellent stayminute drivemarco islandyogurtinnsflgmbedding
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed here one night, kind of last minute since my meetings went later than expected and I didn't want to deal with holiday weekend traffic back into Miami. Booked and checked-in via the app and it was a smooth process. When I arrived the gentleman at the front desk was helpful and welcoming and offered suggestions on local restaurants. The room was standard for the brand but very clean. I usually don't eat breakfast when I stay at a Hampton Inn since they typically just have a very modest offering. In general I was glad I booked here since I just needed a quiet place to sleep. Also you can get to some good restaurants in a few minutes (I took Uber since I was sick of driving.)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and will definitely share them with our team. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights played almost $250 a night due to the time of the year. Staff doesn't seem to care. I reported my shower drain backing up and nothing was done. My trip actually was extended and I decided to check into a differant hotel instead if staying hete.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Robert F
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Robert,

I am sorry for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. I am investigating the item listed and will see that my staff is notified of your comments. This is an unusual occurrence at our hotel, and I assure you these things will be corrected.

Randy

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The location is great, and exterior is fine. The room accommodations are very average, you can tell it’s an older building that’s been made to look refreshed but room tight. Furnishings were not worn out, but felt older. Breakfast was the most minimal offering of any recent stays at Hilton properties - nobody expects a full course meal but this was incredibly “light”. Staff were top notch, so nothing in this review reflects on them - but this hotel needs some attention to command the nightly rate. There are many better options in Naples, next time will choose differently.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank gottatravelfl
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are an older hotel, but pride ourselves in offering the best service possible. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed is several hamptons and this one is as good as any. Clean, comfortable, no frills, good breakfast. Two notes that we didn’t see in other reviews ... uber/lyft from there to the tourist zone on 5th for dinner/shopping was about $10 each way. Also, the hotel provides beach chairs and beach towels (albeit small ones) for free. No shuttle to the beach though and it’s not really walkable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Pros: Great location, decent breakfast offerings, and a top-notch friendly and helpful staff.

Cons: The hotel has a humidity control problem. The hallways and elevators were kind of swampy. The carpet in my room always felt kind of damp. Most of my clothing felt damp after two days there. And there was a jackhammer in use before 9 am on Monday due to work being done on the hotel pool- way too early.

(In Hampton's defense, they expressed acknowledgement that the jackhammer did start up way too early, and the work on their pool is complete now so that's over.)

Stayed: February 2018
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am investigating the items you listed, and will share them with our staff. Yes, the jackhammer did start the first morning very early, so we took care of that immediately.

Thank you again and we hope you will visit us on your next trip to the area.

Randy