3,700 results
All reviews adult pool tram ride beach staff waldorf astoria golf cart self parking family pool an umbrella per day clam pass gulf view main pool pool bar lounge chairs hotel guests waterside shops great resort
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Fantastic hotel: Great service, very nice rooms, great pool area, a very quiet and nice private beach area and excellent dining opportunities. As a little plus you can observe the local alligator in the pond connected to the hotel (perfectly safe) or dolphins from the beach. This is worth going for if you want a bit of luxury and I can strongly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Let's start with the good... great location a short ride to the beach or a 15 minute walk... very nice hotel, big pool with a slide, adult only pool (i didn't got to enjoy it since I came with kids), lounge areas, large rooms with a balcony... I usually have pretty low expectations when traveling, i don't want to ruin my vacation with disappointment... Let's start with the food is at hotel prices which can add up pretty quick for a family of 4, the quality was good no complains on anything we order, the breakfast buffet was ok but a bit pricey if you are not going to have seconds beware if you order from the menu, they charge for the coffee and juice. The first day, we enjoyed the afternoon in the pool by the way, they provide towels. Along the pool there is pretty decent amount of lounge chairs however umbrellas are extremely scarce. I had to leave the pool early since it was too hot. I am not sure what was the reasoning behind that. We decided to go see the sunset, and thought to go around 5pm to wait for the sunset at 8pm. The beach services end at 6pm therefore no towels left (busy day), no chairs, the kitchen at the beach restaurant closes at 5pm. However the beach was beautiful a bit of a cloudy sunset but an awesome setting. The next day we had to check out at 11am but they let u stay in property til 5pm. I pack a bag with a change of clothes send our bags to the car and headed back to the beach extra early. We rented a cabana for $30 and they provide 2 lounge chairs per room, you can squeeze up to 3 chairs in the cabana. They have a few queen and king bed at prime prices. They have kayaks and paddleboards for rent. They beach was so calm, bring googles there are a few fish swimming by, even a manatee made appearance (not sure if that is common)... made it a perfect day...
The staff is courteous, I had an issue with the shower head and they fix it right the way... there were a lot of kids and I wish they had some sort of kids activities if they did they were not advertised considering they are charging a resort price you should get something extra... the internet is very slow...
At the end we paid the same amount for food and drinks that we did for the rooms (2 night stay) but we had a great time, it was relaxing, the kids had a great time, the property was nice. Looking forward to come back maybe an extra day and plan an outing to the naples zoo which is really close. And plan better the meals so it does not get too pricey

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I always have a great time coming here for the past 5 years. The staff is always on point from check in, housekeeping, wait staff, beach and pool. Alex was awesome setting us up at the beach with our beds and service. He was running around in 95+ heat checking on everyone!! The room and service is top notch. Only disappointment I have is the 24 hour pool is no longer.. I was just here in April and always look forward to my night swims with peace and quiet. This time around they said the pools close at 10pm. Wish you would bring it back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sean,

Thank you for your feedback. It is pleasure to here that you have kept coming back to us each year, and each time our staff provides nothing but fantastic customer service from all departments. I will be sure to pass along your courteous comments to Alex and the rest of our team members. I do apologize about the change of the hours of the pool, the permit of the city has required us to have the pool now close at those times. I wish I was able to change that for you. I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort for many more years to come.

Sincerely

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My family had the pleasure of staying at the Naples Grande Beach Resort, a beautiful hotel with excellent service. We worked on planning a family even with Jessica DiCarlo. Jessica was a wonderful partner! She was easy to work with, provided great solutions to any challenges that arose, responded to our need for kosher food by working with a local Chabad and we couldn't have had a smoother or more positive stay. If you're looking for a getaway, this is one beautiful venue - and ask for Jessica if you have kosher needs.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Hayim,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to hear that you have had an enjoyable experience with us and that everything for your family event worked in your favor. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Jessica as she is a very large asset to our events team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing ultra high quality accomodations just fee blocks from fifth avenue south. Snack bar restaurant a ridiculous politically correct absurdity, but restaurant quite good. Long walk from parking garage. Still, surprisingly good quality for reasonable price.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DKEJr

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. As for the prices of the snack bar, I will be sure to pass along your comments to the department leaders. We look forward to seeing you back with us in the near future.