2,521 results
All reviews la playa baleen restaurant gulf tower beachfront room fire pit beach service valet parking ocean front the ritz valet service gulf of mexico resort fee beach attendants beautiful beach valet guys large balcony hotel restaurant
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Best location, best staff, best resort
We have been staying here for 20 years, and aside from the location right on the gulf, the friendliness and courtesy of the staff keeps us coming back year after year

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nate S, Manager at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

We cannot ask for a better review than to have earned your trust and business for 20 years running. The entire team here to great pride in hearing your praise for the "friendliness and courtesy" of our team. We look forward to another 20 years!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Unless you want to stay in a building site then I would recommend booking elsewhere, what a shame! We planned this holiday back in march 2017, and we arrived yesterday to the sound of loud drilling, massive rubbish shoots down to reception, the main pool and bar closed? No one was sat round the pool or beach and the whole place look deserted, I'm guessing the few people who were in the hotel were either in town or stuck in their rooms away from the disgusting view and sound.

The only saviour in the situation was the extremely helpful and friendly reception lady called Haley. She even helped us to move to an alternative hotel and did all the communicating with our travel provider virgin to make the transition. Any hotel would be lucky to have such a professional lady!

A bitter sweet experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Lorykean
Nate S, Manager at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the resort. We are as disappointed as you to hear you were not informed of these upgrades, as Virgin Holidays was informed. Unfortunately it seems the information was not passed on to you. We are glad you got to experience a bit of our world-class customer service in the form of Haley: she's a great member of the team and we're glad she was able to help you get your vacation back on track.

We hope you will return to LaPlaya in the future, so you can enjoy the finished product.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying there is construction going on at LaPlaya but that did not at all deter from our wonderful experience. From the moment we entered the resort to the time we left the service was impeccable! We would be sitting on the beach and the moment we raised the flag the service attendant would literally come running to ask us what we needed. Our food always came quickly and was absolutely delicious. The beach was beautiful with soft sand and gentle waves. Admittedly there were a few times the construction noise did get a little loud but it never really lasted that long and if you stayed on the opposite side of the building they were working on you barely noticed the noise. We really enjoyed our time. The rooms were beautiful. The bed was so comfortable and the service was amazing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Nate S, Manager at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share this kind review of your stay. We are glad the improvements to the property didn't interfere with your stay, as we improve some parts of the facility to keep offering the excellent experience you enjoyed. We are also glad you found the rooms and amenities comfortable, and our friendly service team took good care of you.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This was my first time staying at the resort. I was in Naples to visit my sister. My stay at LaPlaya was absolutely perfect. From the second I drove in I felt pampered. My room was beachfront #248 and it was perfect. The sunset took my breath away. Enjoying a glass of champagne while watching the sun go down is now one of my favorite memories. Special thanks go out to Mark at the front desk for his extra attention to detail. I travel a lot for my job so I stay in many nice places. This resort does not disappoint. I'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mkishatlanta

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Naples. The sunsets here are truly amazing. Mark will be proud to hear his service stood out, our Front Desk team really set the tone for a great stay. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Another fabulous stay at LaPlaya! Rooms beautiful, clean and restful. Beach gorgeous! Restaurants awesome and customer service - Superb from valet to check-in! Haley at front desk made everything so streamline and my granddaughters loved all the attention from the moment we arrived to the moment we left (even the gift shop made them feel special). You will NOT be disappointed!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 529joannf
Nate S, Manager at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for coming back for another visit, repeat stays are one of the kindest compliments we as a resort can receive. We are glad everything is as good as you remembered, and thank you for recognizing the team members at Valet, Front Desk and the Gift Shop, since it's their friendly service that gives our guests such an excellent experience.