The family had a very nice visit. Staff was top notch. Bayfront room was very nice with comfortable bed and upscale amenities.
This is a FULL service hotel. So be prepared to tip!!
1) Parking is valet only. Parking charge of $23 added to bill each day. Car retrieval was always quick and bell staff very courteous.
2) Hotel resort fee of $17 added to bill each day.
3) Hotel is comprised of 3 buildings. Two are beach side and one is across the street facing the bay. Parking garage is attached to the bayside hotel. Residential condos and houses surround the hotel property.
4) Besides the hotel restaurant and pool bar, there are no restaurants within walking distance. Hotel provides room service. There are no vending or ice machines. Room refrigerator stocked with drinks and snacks that will add to your bill if you partake in this convenience.
5) Pool and beach attendants assist with seating. Pool attendant provides towels and seating. Beach attendant provides towels, umbrellas and chairs. Hotel umbrellas are provided at no additional cost. Kayaks, jet skis, boards etc. can be rented on the beach.
6) Beach front is rather small with coarse, coquina sand and is difficult to walk on for an extended period of time. Water is better than the muddy Atlantic but not as deep aqua blue as Caribbean.
7) Hotel had 3 small pools and a hot tub with interlaced running fountain/streams. Chairs with some umbrellas surround the pools. Cabanas can be rented for an additional charge.
8) Wait staff was excellent at the beach, pool, and bar. Pull up a flag next to your chair at the beach and an attendant will take your order. A tip of 20% is added to all drink and food bills.
9) Food at the pool bar was very tasty and drinks were typical resort expensive.
10) Restaurant looked very nice and faced the gulf with both indoor and outdoor seating. There was a fire pit outside between the beach and restaurant.
All in all..........a very relaxing and pleasurable visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step onto the beach from your private oceanfront guestroom at one of the best Naples, Florida beach resorts. Be greeted by cloudless skies, sparkling turquoise waters and white sandy beaches every morning at our Florida beach resort. As a guest of LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort, this image of paradise is your daily reality. One of Florida's finest resort hotels, LaPlaya rests between the Gulf of Mexico and picturesque Vanderbilt Bay, offering guests a rare chance to experience South Florida's tropical beauty from front-row seats. Compared to most luxury Florida resorts, LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort reflects the contemporary lifestyle and easygoing attitude of South Florida. LaPlaya Beach Resort is a place where guests can truly feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Naples Florida
- Naples La Playa Beach
- Naples La Playa Resort
- Playa Beach Hotel
- La Playa Beach Resort Naples
- La Playa Resort Naples
- Laplaya Beach And Golf Resort
- LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, A Noble House Resort Naples, Florida