All reviewstin citybay viewbayview roomoutdoor barwithin walking distanceshops and restaurantsboutique hotelbusy roadwater viewshopping and diningfront desk staffnice roomclose to downtowndowntown naplesoff seasonold naplesshort drive
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Made reservation on September 12th for the 14th, three nights. Driving to the hotel on the 14th at 7 pm, received an email stating "Thank you for your cancellation". I had been driving nearly 19 hours in crazy traffic to get to this place and THEY cancelled my reservation. I called the hotel at least six times and could not get through their answering system. Left a message for the manager who never returned my call. We ended up driving to Tampa to the only available room due to the hurricane aftermath. To top it off they charged my card $132.00 for NOT SHOWING UP! They basically left me out on the street!

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank Likestog
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I was able to catch a good rate thanks to Trip Advisor for this nice property very close to downtown Naples on a recent business trip. The room was very good and the staff was very friendly.

I was probably lucky due to the off-season rates but getting a nice room along with the convenience and proximity to downtown, it's a good choice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Proputter
Mia M, Front Desk Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Proputter,

Thank you kindly for reviewing our hotel based on your previous stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you liked our clean rooms and our friendly staff. We do have a fantastic location near Tin City and Downtown Naples. We hope to have the pleasure of your visit once again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The staff was friendly and helpful. The A.C. system needs to be updated and the cleanliness of the bathroom upon our arrival could have been better. The location of the hotel was very convenient. Overall, it was an average experience.

Room Tip: Update A.C. and better cleanliness.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 869kimberlyh
Mia M, Front Desk Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear 869kimberlyh,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and our friendly and helpful staff. We hope to have you with us again sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

After looking on a few different hotels in the area Bayfront Inn caught my eyes. My room was over looking the water, exactly what I was looking for, stress relief. Cristina front office was super pleasant and
very welcoming

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ladykg4u
Mia M, Front Desk Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear ladykg4u,

Thank you so very much for writing us this wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that you loved your time with us and that our friendly staff made you feel welcomed. Our "Bay View" rooms are my favorite as they have a fantastic view of the bay, you made a great choice. We hope to have the pleasure of your visit again sometime soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I found this hotel to be a great price and located in a great area!! The hotel is very clean and staff is very friendly. My kids loved that around 3 pm they have warm chocolate chip cookies to eat for their guests. I would definitely come back and stay here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank anaz08
Mia M, Front Desk Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear anaz08,

Thank you so very much for writing us this wonderful review. Our goal is to ensure our guests feel welcomed and at home during their time with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our central location, amenities, and friendly staff. We look forward to your next visit!