All reviews tin city bay view bayview room outdoor bar within walking distance shops and restaurants boutique hotel busy road water view front desk staff nice room close to downtown downtown naples off season old naples baymont underpass
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

The Bayfront Inn on 5th in Naples is a great starting point for walking around Naples. Check if you could have a room overlooking the harbour..the city view isn´t that interesting. Great service at the reception..and the most important when travelling with teenagers..the internet connection is fast!

The frontside has a bar overlooking the harbour, really delicate. It was LIVE music as well when we were there, nice background music to enjoy a afternoon with a beer in the sun.

Just meters away from the fantastic Tin City..that is woth a visit just to see how they set everything up, really spectacular and entertaining. Want to have dinner directly at the harbour..this is the place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Mia M, Front Desk Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Petter S,

Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day to write us this review. I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was memorable, from our great location to our friendly staff. I hope to have the pleasure of your visit once again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Our stay was off season, in June 2017. It was the best deal we could find for value. The rooms were nice and clean and comfortable. The bayside restaurant and bar were nicely appointed in good tropical taste. Happy hour and breakfast were super deals and the food was great. There's a good selection on the menu and the bar. The pool was small but quiet. The fitness room was quite adequate for the guests, with no waiting.
The staff was very courteous and accommodating.
A great location for activities with Tin City across the highway accessible by a safe underpass route. Also the 5th Avenue district is easy walking distance. There's a sundry shop and laundromat, all the machines worked:)

Room Tip: Avoid proximity to the Penthouse, there was a party there that spilled into the hallway. A word to the night manager took care of things.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard N,

I am delighted to hear back from you! Thank you so very much for writing us this wonderful review. It brings me much joy to hear that you enjoyed our waterside location, comfortable rooms, spacious fitness center, and most importantly our courteous staff. I would love to have you with us again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Found a deal on travel zoo. Not as pictured! The price is not worth the value. I felt scammed when I arrived. Saw the room (the deluxe highest price room) is was basic, cramped, old and unacceptable. We checked back out. I was told I get a refund. After following up with travelzoo the hotel refused to refund me but travelzoo honored my refund. Save yourself the expense, disappointment and stress book somewhere else. We selected the doubletree price was butter and we loved our stay.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Xanni25
Mia M, Front Desk Manager at Bayfront Inn 5th Ave, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Xanni25,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us this review. We value all of our guest's feedback, as we are constantly working towards our improvement. It saddens me to hear that our hotel accommodations and our service did not meet your expectations. I hope we get another opportunity to impress you in the future, if you decide to return.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We checked in based on a recommendation from a friend that stayed a few years back. Well in that time the hotel has not been well run. Even after reading the reviews about the cleanliness I booked it since the location is centrally located to 5th Ave and Tin City. We were going to book a 21/2 month stay for October-December and this was the test stay. The hallway rugs are dirty and the color does not help. The room rug was not as dirty but I would not consider it clean. I wore socks for the three nights. (We checked out to moved to another hotel). The AC smelled a bit. Suspect the filters need to be freshened.
When I attempted to check out early I was told by Pedro that we would be charged for the last two nights. We waited to speak with the day manager and we left without additional charges. On a very positive note the housekeeping staff is very friendly, considerate and efficient. This place could be a gem if they spent the money to upgrade. I would try it again if they cleaned up the place. I speak from a point as a seasoned traveler and former B&B owner/operator.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear John C,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback based on your previous stay. I am sorry to hear that we failed to impress you. I assure you that your words do not fall on deaf ears. We are currently in the process of changing the carpeting throughout the hotel as well as working towards other improvements. I hope you decide to come visit us again in the future and see the changes we are sure to make.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The Bayfront Inn is our getaway in Naples. Probably have stayed there over 10 times (usually 2-3 times a year)

It is within walking distance as long as the sun is not oppressive or the humidity in triple digits. If so a cheap Uber ride gets you to the downtown area of 5th Ave.

Restaurants are plentiful on 5th - the Bayfront has a restaurant but not one to write home to Momma about. Try Pinchers across the street in tin city.

Tell the t-shirt store to get more Grandpa t-shirts so that I have something to buy on my next visit.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear howards736,

Thank you so very much for your loyalty to us and for taking the time out of your day to write us this wonderful review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed this previous stay with us just as much as all the rest. I will make sure we have some shirts ready for your next stay!