Bellasera Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$175
US$140
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$154
US$133
Inn at Pelican Bay(Naples)
US$218
US$155
Ramada by Wyndham Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$210
Book now, pay at stay
US$380
US$298
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$129
Priceline
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$275
US$254
US$371
US$322
Priceline
US$395
US$365
  • Beachfront
All reviewstin citybay viewoutdoor barbayview roomwithin walking distanceshops and restaurantsoverlooking the waterbusy roadboutique hotelboat rentalsshopping and diningfront desk staffnice roomclose to downtowndowntown naplesoff seasonold naples
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Good: Rooms have nice decor, beds are very comfortable, and great location on 5th
Bad:
1. While the room was clean, the bathroom could have been better: toilet seat was a little dirty (nothing "disgusting", just enough that I noticed right away that the seat wasn't wiped down), used band aids in the trash, and the soap in the sink's soap dish was already used. These are things I had never seen before in a hotel bathroom...my husband and I were a little taken aback but it wasn't a huge deal so we didn't say anything (I am sure if we said something they would have come in and cleaned it right away) I am only mentioning it now because all the things in our stay added up and I feel the need to express this.
2. We didn't get any sleep. Location of the room is horribly noisy, we were put 10 yards away from the front desk/lobby area (the very first room on the first floor) and it is right next to some sort of mechanical closet. There was a very loud mechanical sound that would go off a few times every minute. At around 10pm, we asked the front desk if there was another room we could be moved to, and they said there were a few available but since they are "upgraded" rooms we would have to pay extra. Apparently we chose a handicapped room which is the cheapest (I booked through hotels.com and didn't realize it was handicapped)...so a different room would have been extra. My thought is: good customer service would realize that at 10pm, there is a small chance that those extra rooms that night would all have been filled by new guests that late at night...so don't you think it would be best to put unhappy guests in an "upgraded" room and make them very happy, rather then requesting that they pay (I can understand if this was earlier in the afternoon or before check-in time, but it was at 10pm). If they did that, I would be writing a very positive review instead of this one. That is poor customer service in my opinion. Besides, they shouldn't use that room at all (regardless if it is handicapped or not)...it is way too loud. What my husband and I planned to be a relaxing weekend getaway was the opposite. We had a horrible night's "sleep".

Room Tip: Make sure you are not on the first floor!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank x0obeccao0x
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Im so sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. The incident where you did not think that your restroom was clean is very unusual as your room was actually inspected by (2) supervisors prior to your arrival and the items that you mentioned are a part of the restroom inspection. I am very sorry that you say that you found your guest restroom below acceptable standards and will be referring your comments to our head of housekeeping. I wish you had reported this while you were at the hotel, we take our housekeeping very seriously and our standard procedure would have been to move you to a new room and upgrade if one is available. In regards to your room being located next to a mechanical room, actually it was located next to an elevator. At the time of your booking you did choose a handicap room, all of our handicap rooms by necessity are located close to the lobby and next to the elevator. Please know that these rooms are located and designed with the needs of a handicap person in mind.
I understand that you say you didn't know that you booked a handicap room but this would not have been possible using booking.com as there are confirmations of room type during the booking process.
I really don't think it is a fair assesssment to say that you had poor customer service because you were not offered a free upgrade, even if it was 10PM at night and you thought we probably had available rooms. The Bayfront Inn has honored the terms of your reservation through booking.com and provided you with the room that you selected, we also offered you an upgrade for a fee however you declined and chose to stay in the room that you had selected. Please know that we experience this scenario regularly. It is because so many guests will knowingly book a handicap room to save money and then ask for a free upgrade, that we need to have a standard in place and in this case the standard is, there is no free upgrade.
It is also very unusual for a guest to check into a room and find a restroom in the condition that you found yours but not report it. As I stated previously had you made someone aware of this during your stay, the resolution would have been to move you to a new room and standard procedure is to upgrade the room at least one level. I am very sorry you were disappointed with your stay but in this case I feel there is a shared responsability for the final outcome.
If you would like to reconsider a future stay please contact me personally and I would be happy to provide you with a free upgrade to a bay view room, from any of our standard room reservations.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

We stayed at the Bayfront Inn at the recomendation of a former Naples resident. We were not disappointed. We loved the boutique mood of the hotel, and the staff made us feel at home! In contrast to other reviews, the breakfast was excellent. Drinking coffee and eating breakfast outside in April by the water was a real treat for us New Yorkers! The hotel was quiet and located in a convenient area of Naples close to the heart 5th Ave and the beaches. There was also a hidden walkway to Tin City under the bridge! (It's also refreshing to see management responding to reviews.)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SweeteaGirl
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We feel that we provide a comfortable and friendly atmosphere where travelers can get a away from it all and RELAX. So glad you enjoyed your view of the bay during breakfast and coffee. Sometimes I have to force myself to stop and look at the bay and how beautiful it is and remember how fortunate I am to be able to see it every day.
Thank you for your nice review. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

We loved our stay at the Bayfront Inn, 5th Ave in Naples. The hotel was very nice, quiet, well appointed and in a great location. We could watch the dolphins swim by in the Bay from our window! The staff were considerate and committed to meeting the needs of our family. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the Bay side - beautiful view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank BradSH
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you so much for your nice review. Im so glad you got to see Dolphins during your stay. One advantage to a bayside room is that you may get to see some local wildlife right from the comfort of your room. Manatees are another one of our local residents, and although a little more rare, they do show up in our bay from time to time. Next time you come you need to rent a couple of Kayaks down in our marina and go into the backwaters...really fun! So glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

We enjoyed our one nite at Bayfront. The convenient walking distance proximity to shopping and casual dining was a plus. The room was very well made-up and the shower was excellent. The view overlooking the bay was beautiful and in our opinion well worth the additional cost. We look forward to revisiting Bayfront Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
2  Thank Stephen J
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for you nice review. I noticed that although your written reveiw is very complementary, and your ratings are all 4's that you only gave us a 3 overall? We take our reviews very seriously and we use them as guidelines for changes needed here at the hotel. Usually a 3 overall would indicate that you were only somewhat satisfied with your stay with us. From time to time I will ask a reviewer to email me additional information that will help us make improvements.
Would you mind sending me an email at generalmanager@bayfrontinnnaples.com and just giving me a little more information about your stay, as well as some suggestions on how we could improve it for you next time. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Everthing was great except T.S. Debby. We were there for our anniversary and had a wonderful stay.The hotel staff and service was excellent. We had breakfast in the lobby before we left to drive home to Delaware. My wife and I plan to stay again next year as a annual event.

Room Tip: Worth spending the money for the bayview room upgrade
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank THOMAS H
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for entrusting us with such a special event. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would like to come back. All of our staff feels so sorry for our guests when the weather is poor. The sunshine and nice weather will return soon and we will look forward to your return. Thank you for your nice review.