2,155 results
All reviews pools and hot tubs koi fish breakfast is served best westerns tropical paradise pool area tiki hut lowdermilk beach a ground floor room free breakfast beautiful landscaping beach shuttle bagels main pool first floor breakfast area nice breakfast
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and it only gets better. Rooms are excellent with great TV and channel selection. Two swimming pools in lovely grounds. Good location with easy access to the beaches. Friendly service with a smile and humour.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 14 September 2018

This was my fifth visit to Naples and my fifth different place to stay. I have so much to praise I will have to break it down in segments
1. The staff From the very competent and friendly front desk personnel to the housekeepers to the shuttle driver and the breakfast ladies This staff goes out of the way to make you feel welcome and are always greeted with a hello and a smile.
2. The landscaping and pool This place looks and feels like you are on a tropical island. My wife and I toured the grounds and were amazed at the different plants and flowers and really enjoyed finding all the metal animal scruptutes (sic) From the large elephants to the monkey hanging from the tree. We had to laugh at the bottle tree, very funny display.
3. The Amenities. Two very pretty and clean pools both surrounded by beautiful foliage making them very private. There is a stocked koy pond, hot tub and a shuttle to louwdermilk beach. Not only just a shuttle though, the driver drops you off right at the beach and supplies you with beach chairs and a umbrella (yes they are FREE) Anyone who has loaded their cars to go to beach then pay to park then carry all the stuff to the beach will really love this amenity
4. The room First of all we were upgraded from two double beds to a king size suite at no extra charge. We parked right outside our room, making unloading and loading our car a breeze. The two rooms and bath are all spacious, clean and with a sliding door to go to the pool. The bed was superb. I have a very bad back and the bed was firm but not too firm, very supportive and comfortable. We had a full size leather sofa, a very comfortable chair and a desk and desk chair with usb ports at the desk and also charging cords in the nightstands in the bedroom. The room had double sinks and marble countertops in the dressing area with large mirror doors for the oversize closet. The closet encloses the refrigerator and safe. Also there is a false bottom in the dresser to hide some items which I found really useful. The toliet and bath room also included a sink. Shower was fantastic and all the facilities were clean and sparkling. There were plenty of towels and wash cloths. The housekeeping staff were very fast and efficient and not at all entrusive.
5. Breakfast the meal is served from the tiky hunt at the pool giving plenty of room to walk . The menu included scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes. waffles, pancakes, a variety of bagels and muffins fresh fruit and even yogurt. Coffee was plentiful and hot. There are many tables to sit and enjoy your meal while reading the free newspaper. A very enjoyable meal.
Finally as I said at the start this was our fifth time in Naples. We have stayed in everything from a 5 star resort to a 3 star motel. After our latest trip I would not even consider staying anywhere else but here at the Best Western. Thank you for giving us a very enjoyable stay at your Inn

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a quite place to rest and I found this hotel. The service was great, I arrived a couple hours late and they provided me the room based on my expectations. I rented the room with king bed, actually I prefer to call apartment because it has everything what it is necessary to be a lot of days. A beautiful kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom. The pictures on internet are 100% real. The pool and spa are really really nice, basically you can sleep inside the spa due to hot water. Summarizing, go to this hotel if you are interested in renting like a baby.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Navigate766314
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stayed at the this Best Western for 1 night. The service was excellent. We were upgraded to a Suite without even asking. The gardens were beautiful and well kept. The breakfast by the pool had everything and was really good. The housekeepers were really nice and helpful. Everything was very clean. I will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: The suites are the best
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with husband and son and i love this place ! the breakfast was awesome they have everything , waffles , sausage , bread bagels eggs banana yogurt oatmeal potatoes everything ! the breakfast area gets a bit overcrowded but i guess you cant do much about that . The rooms were awesome and the housekeepers are super nice and helpful !

Date of stay: August 2018