“A little bit of Paris in Naples FL”

Chez Boet-French Home Cooking
Reserve with OpenTable
Chez Boet-French Home Cooking is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$35 - US$65
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Cross street: 8th Street South
Transit: We are located in the historic village of Crayton Cove, steps from the City Dock in downtown Naples, Florida.
Description: Established in 2003, Chez Boet is a chic neighborhood bistro serving country French cuisine and owned and operated by Lisa & Philippe Boet. The menu reflects the Boets' experiences in France spending long weekends in the French countryside with family and friends, cooking traditional, home-style dishes with what came from the family farm and garden.Under the direction of Lisa Boet, Chez Boet's culinary team prepares dishes including Pate Maison, French Onion Soup, Bouillabaisse, Roasted Orange Duck, Boeuf Bourguignon, along with fresh local seafood and authentic Moroccan tagines, served with locally grown, seasonal produce.Cheese and Chocolate Fondue is also on the menu. Chez Boet has a full bar with cocktails prepared by Philippe Boet, varied wine list, and covered terrace for outdoor dining. Private parking in rear. Healthy children's menu and pet-friendly terrace. Proud founder of Naples Originals, the finest independent restaurants. Chez Boet has been named the City of Naples first certified green restaurant.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I love this place. Everything I order or the people I am with order is just wonderful. Prices are right on par with fine dining in Naples and the wine list lets you find very good wine at good prices. The Soup de Poisson is one of my favorites. The Moules and Frites are fabulous. The specials are very good. Last time I was there I had the Pasta Crevettes. Perfect! A very light tomato sauce with shrimp. My daughter had the Beef Burgundy and she loved it. I would think that no matter what you order, you will be very satisfied with it and want to go again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Came here because our friends raved about it. We were heartily greeted at the door and given a nice table in the back. Maybe my expectations were too high. I ordered a salad and the petite coquilles. My husband ordered the salmon and French onion soup. I was appalled at the salad I received - a fistful of greens, a small tomato cut in half and a dressing. This for $12? Then when I received my dinner, it was 2 scallops with a sauce of some kind (not at all like the coquilles saint Jaques, I have had in the past), a dollop of quinoa and some boring vegetables that were simply steamed - $30! My husband's response was the same, except his dollop was flavorless couscous, and the same boring vegetables but a nice piece of salmon, but $40? I have eaten at many wonderful places in Naples, pricey and not so pricey. I won't go back to this one.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Every year my fiancé and I come to Naples, we make this our restaurant to celebrate our vacation. It’s menu of tasty temptations coupled with the warmth extended by the owners, makes this spot delightful! Good food. Friendly service. Best of all, outdoor dining and they are dog friendly!!!! Thank you Lisa and Philippe! And special thanks to our waiter Steve who took good care of us! See you next year!

Also, good vegan/vegetarian options.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

There are now many fine restaurants in Naples, but this Paris style bistro is my personal favorite. The ambience would stand on its own, but the nightly, on site, warm and personal hospitality provided by Lisa and Philippe Boet move its ambience to a uniquely higher level. The 17 or more entrees span the breadth of French home cooking. Every one we have tried has been superb. The wines, including those by the glass, are excellent and priced fairly. The service is friendly, yet professional. There is ample on street parking and a free parking lot behind the restaurant. The restaurant seems busier now than in previous years, no doubt because its quality is no longer a secret. However, we have never found the noise level to be unpleasant. We have referred many friends to Chez Boet, and they have thanked us for it. It is a gem in Naples’s crown.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I would have rated this restaurant 5 stars but for the noise. It was so noisy I couldn't carry on a conversation with my wife. For us, the noise level decreased our enjoyment of this meal. The mushroom appetizer, pommes frites, scalloped potatoes, and napoleon for dessert were excellent. The red snapper was very good and the duck very tender. Service was OK. Should have been better for a restaurant of this class. One warning: Parking here could be a big problem.