“Good food, but service way too slow”
Review of Skillets

Skillets
Ranked #47 of 1,062 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Park Shore
Description: From light and fluffy pancakes and waffles to our famous Skillets(R) eggs, soups and sandwiches, our menu is sure to appeal to your palate.
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We got seated fast enough, our order was taken promptly enough by a lovely, friendly young girl, but waited over 35 minutes for a sandwich and a breakfast platter! Though to be fair the cranberry and pecan pancakes were truly scrumptious, I’ll even forgive them for the maple syrup going cold in the wait. My hubby’s club sandwich was just ok. Think it’s more of a breakfast than lunch place. If you go, have the cranberry and pecan pancakes and you’ll forget the wait!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Eggs Benedict ...Breakfast burritos...omelets...crepes...it doesn’t matter, Skillets menu is awesome and the food even better...Skillets potatoes are to die for...come hungry and you will be impressed ....excellent service and good value....enjoy!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I have only been here for breakfast, but it is so good if you love pancakes like I do. My favorite - banana pecan. My hubby always gets eggs and says they know how to cook them better than most places in Naples. This is a very casual restaurant sitting back off the road and is pleasant with a great staff.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

The salad I had was good, my gluten free friend was very happy with the selection, my husband felt the omelet was bland. The atmosphere is crowded and a bit noisy.

1  Thank reggieb
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Nice variety and good quality of food. Be sure to get the breakfast potatoes... so flavorful and different.