“The Pizza Picture is not what was served.”

Cosmos Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #40 of 1,067 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: Cosmos Cafe & Pizzeria offers the finest in authentic and inspired Italian cuisine. Using only the freshest ingredients, our menu features fresh homemade pastas, specialty pizzas, seafood, sandwiches and more! Introducing his family’s generations-old recipes and the experience of his career, owner Gianluca Corso has given Cosmos Italian Cafe and Pizzeria that unique, intimate and irresistible Italian flare that you’ll find nowhere else.
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Takeout needed to be returned immediately after tasting it. Cash was reimbursed.
Server says "best pizza in town". What town - Beijing?
Tasteless, soggy, no cheese, black olives, not the green ones ordered. Sausage looked like sliced hot dogs. This was the worst pizza we have purchased in SWFL! I would never accept a replacement. First time - last time.

1  Thank RSW2346

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I passed by Cosmos many times before finally being able to eat here. It is always overflowing with people, I knew it had to be good...

We came and were instantly greeted as if we were repeat customers who grew up with the staff employees. Seated and given a warm welcome. The environment is great, I love the location and setup.

I ordered the ossobuco. The family had a specialty pizza. We were blown away! The pizza is just amazing, thin crust with a generous amount of fresh toppings. The Ossobuco was just as good as the one my aunt makes which is hard to beat because hers was my first love. It was truly the most flavorful ossobuco I have ever had in my life.

Come here, and you will feel like a long lost family member who found his or her home. And you’ll leave here knowing you’ll be back!

1  Thank Jamesvp23
Reviewed 8 May 2018

In a world of franchised restaurants, Cosmo's stands out as being both locally owned and truly ethnic/Italian. Most of the servers are from Italy; indeed, some work here seasonally and go back to Sardinia to work in the summers. In Italy, being a true waiter (cameriere) is a common and honorable profession and it shows in the way the staff works together and interacts with diners. If you've been to Italy, Cosmo's will bring you back to your trips. We especially love the Grandma's Pizza, but all dishes are very good. Over the years we've been there dozens of times and seem to savor the experience more on each visit. In a city (Naples) where pretentiousness can prevail, Cosmo's is the real deal.

2  Thank William G
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We ordered calamari and salmon and supremem pizza. Delicious over all...not so sure that we enjoyed the salmon pizza that much but the boys still ate it.

Ambiance was pretty good and out server, matt was attentive.

I wouldnt say this was the best pizza ive had in naples but i would still recommend friends to come here and i would go back too.

2  Thank 111Wanderlust
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We picked up pizza to go on a Friday evening. I had a 12” white pizza and my husband picked up a 12” mushroom pizza. Both had decent flavor and were reasonably priced. Our bill totaled $26.

2  Thank kristinecordts