“Great Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: Cosmos Cafe & Pizzeria offers the finest in authentic and inspired Italian cuisine. Using only the freshest ingredients, our menu features fresh homemade pastas, specialty pizzas, seafood, sandwiches and more! Introducing his family’s generations-old recipes and the experience of his career, owner Gianluca Corso has given Cosmos Italian Cafe and Pizzeria that unique, intimate and irresistible Italian flare that you’ll find nowhere else.
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We went to Cosmos based on a recommendation of a friend. The staff were very pleasant and the food was excellent. The pasta fagiole was some of the best I’ve had. Definitely stop in if you haven’t already.

1  Thank Rscillia

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We ate here with another couple while in Naples on vacation. The place doesn't look like much from the outside. In fact, I ran in to see what it was like while the others sat in the car. It looked fine so we decided to eat here. They have a couple of additional rooms so it was not uncomfortable, although it was pretty crowded. We each ordered a different type of salad, and they were all great. The pizza was very tasty and satisfying. There were two accordion players roaming around playing during dinner, which made it a fun time.

1  Thank mpirro7306
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Matt is the best server I’ve ever had. All the food was great. Best pasta I’ve had. Great sauce everything was excellent.

1  Thank Joey B
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered 2 -16 inch sausage and pepperoni pizza’s tonight at same time. One— crust so tough you could not chew it. Worse pizza we have ever tried. Second box, great pizza. Hot and very flavorful. Garlic knots good. Can’t explain why we had a pizza like the first one. Not sure if we had opened boxes we could see a difference. First crust was thicker than second. Second had more ingredients. So it’s like Cracker Jack here. You don’t know what to expect.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Took my family to Cosmos for a nice Italian dinner. Arrived at 5:30pm, very busy, but we were seated immediately. Read some great reviews about the eggplant parm entree and 3 of the 5 people in my party decided to order it. When the waiter brought out the dishes, there were literally 3 round slices of breaded eggplant, topped with mozzarella cheese and a small scoop of angle hair pasta, on the oversized plate. I’ve never been served such a skimpy portion of eggplant parmigiana and pasta. It was good, but left me wanting more. Definitely not worth $17.95!! After a $132 bill, we all walked away from dinner unsatisfied....even my 92 year old Grandfather said “that wasn’t very much food.” In my opinion, higher quality entrees and larger portions served at Sophia’s or Rosedale’s. Pizza may be your best bet here.

1  Thank Amber860