“Cracker Jack. You don’t know what to expect ”

Cosmos Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #40 of 1,067 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: Cosmos Cafe & Pizzeria offers the finest in authentic and inspired Italian cuisine. Using only the freshest ingredients, our menu features fresh homemade pastas, specialty pizzas, seafood, sandwiches and more! Introducing his family’s generations-old recipes and the experience of his career, owner Gianluca Corso has given Cosmos Italian Cafe and Pizzeria that unique, intimate and irresistible Italian flare that you’ll find nowhere else.
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered 2 -16 inch sausage and pepperoni pizza’s tonight at same time. One— crust so tough you could not chew it. Worse pizza we have ever tried. Second box, great pizza. Hot and very flavorful. Garlic knots good. Can’t explain why we had a pizza like the first one. Not sure if we had opened boxes we could see a difference. First crust was thicker than second. Second had more ingredients. So it’s like Cracker Jack here. You don’t know what to expect.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Took my family to Cosmos for a nice Italian dinner. Arrived at 5:30pm, very busy, but we were seated immediately. Read some great reviews about the eggplant parm entree and 3 of the 5 people in my party decided to order it. When the waiter brought out the dishes, there were literally 3 round slices of breaded eggplant, topped with mozzarella cheese and a small scoop of angle hair pasta, on the oversized plate. I’ve never been served such a skimpy portion of eggplant parmigiana and pasta. It was good, but left me wanting more. Definitely not worth $17.95!! After a $132 bill, we all walked away from dinner unsatisfied....even my 92 year old Grandfather said “that wasn’t very much food.” In my opinion, higher quality entrees and larger portions served at Sophia’s or Rosedale’s. Pizza may be your best bet here.

1  Thank Amber860
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We ordered a pizza and salad for pick up. We went to the beach to watch the sunset. The pizza was delicious as was the antipasto salad. They gave us plastic silverware, cups, and napkins. We brought plates. We called ahead and said that we would be there at 5:30 and everything was ready to go. I would recommend and I will go back. I would like to eat in the restaurant to try some of the excellent Italian food.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for quick lunch was pleasantly pleased with the service and food at really reasonable prices.

Let’s not forget, I had lunch not dinner. You can look Cosmos dinner menu up on line. Food was above average for lunch at a price of $8.98 great soup lentil, slice pizza and beverage that I refused not a soda person preferred nice Chianti glass of wine **** rating for wine and food.

Try Cosmos well worth the trip and time .

Ciao

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Came to Cosmos after reading all the raving reviews and so glad we did. I have to admit I was concerned when we pulled up and saw what looked like an old diner—but pleasantly surprised to walk inside and see the hustle and bustle of an outstanding restaurant. Our first time in the area and always looking for a good Italian restaurant where we can test out the pizza. I have to admit this was the best pizza I have ever tasted. No grease in this pizza —or overpowering sauce. Glad we took the advice of other travelers. Will definitely be back when we return to this area.