“Great food”

Cote D'azur Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cote D'azur Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #136 of 1,067 Restaurants in Naples
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Cross street: Wallmart
Description: Cuisine Provencal From South Of France
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We celebrated a birthday and everybody in our group of 6 thought they had the best meal in a long time. Service was very attentive. Highly recommend this place for foodies. Their Mediterranean fish is superb as well as the lobster in the clay pot. Very delicious chocolate dessert.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I had a fish dish with lots of spices and olives, sauted. The variety of flavors was transcendent, and I will definitely come back at every opportunity.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

The cozy booths that line both walls add to the intimate feeling of this venue.
The service was impeccable. My husband ordered the crispy duck and after one bite I heard, "It really is crispy! This is the best duck I have ever had!
I am happy to say my veal loin was in the same category.
We will definitely return.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Went on a Friday evening with another couple. Were seated immediately and given menus to look over. The waiter came over and explained they did not have any specials nor the escargot appetizer available. We ordered the beet salad and baby octopus and both were very nice. For entrees we had the snapper, the pheasant and the steak Au poive. All entrees were properly prepared and enjoyed. The wine list was limited and tended to be over priced but adequate for a small location that appeared to suffer for storage space. A trip to the bathroom and you felt you were navigating between the kitchen and wait station. Overall a good meal and would do again but probably a bit more expensive than the experience dictated.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Had not been here in 5 years! Kicking myself now for waiting so long. A fantastic dining experience from start to finish. Exquisite escargot for starters, veal and short ribs for main course and our friends had a killer crispy duck. Service was impeccable with only complaint being the $30 corkage fee per bottle being a bit steep compared to others in Naples.

1  Thank Mark1npt