“Delicious! ”

Ranked #5 of 1,067 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Polish-American Restaurant /Hours Open : CLOSED, Reopening October 15, 2018. Price range : $9.00 - $26.00/Signature Dishes:Cabbage Rolls, Beef Goulash,Pierogi.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Ok I admit it. I dragged hubs and another couple here solely to get dessert. To cover up for my blatant sweet tooth, I said we would have lunch. So ordered lunch to get to dessert....and happy we did. The pierogies were amazing. In fact, everything was - up to including desserts. All of them, but the coconut cake was sublime.

The service was friendly. The decor was so pretty - a little twee for the men with us, but they easily survived. It should be all about the FOOD - and it definitely was. I will dream of that coconut cake!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Maria D'Anna is a lovely family owned restaurant; it is the kind of hidden European cafe you hope you chance on when traveling. The food and family are wonderful; they care about your experience. The restaurant is small, but beautifully decorated. Everything is served on fine and varied china which adds to your pleasure in eating. I loved my carrot-ginger soup and my husband loved his leek choice. He devoured his stuffed cabbage and I thought my pork schnitzel was excellent. Each meal comes with other Polish foods chosen by the kind, talented chef who knows what she is doing and who uses excellent ingredients. Desserts are phenomenal! With mine I had a special tea, chosen by the chef/owner and imported from Europe. It was a lovely ending to our wonderful meal. You can also eat outside and parking is available. Make a reservation as the restaurant is small. Another pleasure is that a real conversation is possible! It is our pleasure to recommend Maria D'Anna.

1  Thank Ellen S
Reviewed 12 February 2017

We were dining with some Polish friends who really enjoyed the Pickle Soup and Stuffed Cabbage. We all had a great experience tasting different foods. The restaurant was nicely decorated and looked like a charming tea room.
The owners were pleasant.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Met visitors from Chicago here and selected Maria D'Anna based on previous Trip Advisor reviews. Wow were we ever glad we did! Service was tremendous and food was better than good. Cabbage rolls were the best ever and the coconut cookies were something special. If we didn't live 2 hours away, we would be regulars there! If in Naples and you're hungry, go enjoy Maria D'Anna's.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

What a delightful find! We walked in and immediately felt the love and warmth of this small but beautiful restaurant. Between us we had the Pierogis, stuffed cabbage, hunters stew and goulash and we can't decide what was the best! All were wonderful. The meal also came with yummy homemade bread, homemade pickled beets, house made sausage, vegetables and Polish potato salad. The service was impeccable. The desserts looked delicious but we were too full to try them. Treat yourself to this wonderful restaurant.