“Last Chance”

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #591 of 1,067 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We used to order from Jets all of the time. It was excellent. However, several years ago we had a couple of "off" orders. You know... Not fresh pizza, skimpy toppings, overcooked crust. No biggie. Everyone has of moments. We stopped ordering for a while, hoping they would pull it together with staffing or management. Fast forward a few years... We decided to give them another try. Ordered a large BLT(my fav) and a large Jets 10. The BLT was almost ALL lettuce. Very few tomatoes and what seemed like soaked Bacon bits for Bacon. Not good! The Jets 10 had a good amount of toppings but was way overcooked. The crust was tough and chewy. It was disappointing to say the least. What once was a favorite Friday night pizza place has settled itself in with all of the other "chain" pizza joints. There are too many other places to settle on mediocre pizza.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

If you like square, this is for you! It's more about the flavor than a thick chewy crust. It's REALLY GOOD!

1  Thank JohnDennisBruce
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

This place has the worst delivery. The pizza rides around for up to an hour and arrives inedible! This happened the last 2 times. Will never order from here again!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Just attempted to order a large pizza, with mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage, green peppers and extra cheese! Was told the price was $45.00 Delivered!!!!
I can go to Flemings for their Filet and Lobster 3 course meal for that. Needless to say I will not be ordering from them ever. I have lived in Naples since 1972 and this is the worst gouging that I have ever witnessed.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We wanted a thin crust pizza and got it at Jet's. I ordered online, picking my crust and ingredients. It was ready in 25 minutes. It was a good eating pie and best of all they did not mess up the order. We had a mix of toppings.

This is our new Pizza Place in Naples.