“Unbelievably good Snapper”

Price range: US$10 - US$85
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: Fine dining fresh local seafood happy hour 4-8 daily live entertainment whole fish De-boned table side banana foster
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I had the almond crusted snapper over pineapple risotto. It was so delicious. It had a pear sauce on the side that was so delicate. I am happy that I read the reviews and chose to drive here on my business trip. This restaurant will definitely be a favorite when I return to Naples.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Good selection ... Good food ... Good service ... Made reservations and the table was ready upon arrival.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

My wife and I have dined here numerous times and its always very good. We went for bar food and drinks this last visit Both were great and a very nice bartender did a great job. Prices are reasonable for value received. They are very friendly here and make you feel at home.
What was really outstanding was the entertainment. We went on a Wednesday night and Mike D'Amore was singing in the lounge. We have seen him perform in the past in many different venues in New Jersey and Florida. He is a great singer/performer. If you like music (of all types) be sure to see one of his shows.

2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Sirloin steaks were tough, salmon dishes delicious. I thought this was a steakhouse! There were 7 of us...3 were happy with the meal. Service and ambiance were impeccable.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The food was good. It is a good place to eat but don’t think it was worth the prices. My husband enjoyed it a lot more than I did. The calamari was really good and he really enjoyed his Grouper. I had some kind of shrimp linguini. I wasn’t a big fan of mine as I felt it was dry. Desert was okay. The cheesecake was good but was very overpowering with how much cheese cake was there. The brownie was a little bland, but still good.
Overall we are happy with our visit but have found a couple places that was better and cheaper. The Bothouse was hands down better.