“Mixed feelings..”

Price range: US$10 - US$85
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: Fine dining fresh local seafood happy hour 2-7 daily live entertainment whole fish De-boned table side banana foster
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Sirloin steaks were tough, salmon dishes delicious. I thought this was a steakhouse! There were 7 of us...3 were happy with the meal. Service and ambiance were impeccable.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The food was good. It is a good place to eat but don’t think it was worth the prices. My husband enjoyed it a lot more than I did. The calamari was really good and he really enjoyed his Grouper. I had some kind of shrimp linguini. I wasn’t a big fan of mine as I felt it was dry. Desert was okay. The cheesecake was good but was very overpowering with how much cheese cake was there. The brownie was a little bland, but still good.
Overall we are happy with our visit but have found a couple places that was better and cheaper. The Bothouse was hands down better.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We were looking to try a new restaurant along 5th Ave. and was pleasantly surprised by Aqua. It had been on our radar for awhile but never had the opportunity to try it until now. The food was very good and the service was outstanding. Our waiter was very helpful and knowledgeable. and the entire staff was very friendly. It was the end of the season so that may have influenced the staff but I think that Is just the vibe of Aqua. The best part of Aqua was afterwards when we discovered the old style nightclub bar and music. Stopped for a after dinner drink and stayed for hours. The 50 style nightclub was reinforced by the music. A single singer which started with a Rat Pack Bobby Darin set progress through the decades to Motown and R&B. What a great setting for drinks and a fun evening. We will be back to try more of the food and of course for the bar and music.!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

House red wine horrible food average we knew when there were tables empty on a Friday busy night it was going to be below par

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We planned to have dinner here until we ordered a drink to start. We were given two of the weakest gin and tonics ever! It was like drinking a glass of tonic! We made our excuses and left after paying $24 for nothing!! How restaurants think they can get away with this I don't know! They may have done me over for a few bucks but they missed out on a $100 meal for two and I hope a few others will be put off after reading this review who like some alcohol in their drinks.

1  Thank JonHollick