1,037 results
All reviews dawn the cook basketball court front desk hamburgers and hot dogs social hour putting green full kitchen hot breakfast home away from home free breakfast hot tub would stay here again each morning great place to stay pool area two bedroom suite the breakfast area
Reviewed 25 August 2017

It was our first visit to this area. The hotel was beautiful, had a comfortable bed, ADA bathroom was perfect for our needs. We met a lot of nice people during our stay

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Derrick R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for the great 5 star review of the Hawthorn Suites, Naples! I am glad your first visit was at our property! Naples is a beautiful city with so many fun things to do. We hope to see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is beautiful. However, the facade and windows are REALLY dirty and could use a cleaning.
The only other issue I had was housekeeping. 1) They are super load and early. My room was right next to their door, and they were there at 6:45 AM. They were loud, screaming almost, and banging against my wall.
Also, they never turned down my room. I left a tip on my bed with a note asking them to turn my sheet after my first day. They took the tip and didn't turn my sheets. I did find out they don't normally turn the sheet. But, they took my tip and never turned my sheets for the rest of my week stay? I found taht to be REALLY odd.

Otherwise, I had a fun time and really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for the great review of the Hawthorn Suites, Naples! I will pass your concerns on to the maintenance team to look at the exterior windows and to housekeeping to see what can be done about the early noise. That is not acceptable for our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Nice room, good breakfast and friendly staff. Location is about 10-15 minutes to the beach. Close to grocery stores and many restaurants. Will definitely consider staying here when we visit Naples again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Derrick R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for the great review of our property. We love how our location is so close to everything Naples has to offer. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Derrick R, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Easy accurate check in, nice lobby. The room was very clean, large and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. The kitchen was large and though we did not use it, seemed to offer everything you would need for a several day stay. They offer a hot breakfast (eggs, sausage patties, biscuits with sausage gravy, oatmeal) as well as the usual yogurt, cereals, fruits, muffins, bagels, toast, coffee, juices. They also have a two hour complimentary beer, wine and appetizer reception which was appreciated. The hors-d-oeuvres were a bit weak (little meatballs with bbq sauce and ranch dressing with potato chips) but the wine, Bud and Ultra on tap, were good and cold! Pool looked great and a putting green next to the pool was a nice offering. They have bikes to borrow and an exercise room. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool area were nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank stpetetomreview

Thank you for the great 5 star review of the Hawthorn Suites of Naples. I am glad you really enjoyed our hot breakfast. I am glad you found our putting green as well. Will see you next time you come to our beautiful coast.