This hotel is nowhere near the beach or anything really of note; however, it's a great place to stay if you have a car and don't mind driving past all the strip malls that seem to make up the greater Naples area. It's about 20 minutes to anything you'd want to visit (beach, downtown, nice shops, zoo, etc.) and only about five minutes off of the highway with a gas station almost next door. The rooms are suites that include all the things you need (except coffee filters!), and there is a grocery store 5-10 minutes away (Publix) by car. The pool is nice, the area around the pool is easy to spend time in, and there is also a small basketball court for the more energetic folks. The staff is helpful, the rooms are always in great shape, the beds are comfortable, and there are plenty of choices for the included continental breakfast. I stay here every year with a group, and we keep coming back because it is so easy to be there. If you don't mind not being right on the beach or right downtown (very pricey), this is a great option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm and Welcoming the Hawthorn Suites Naples is sure to delight guests near and far. Newly Refreshed and resigned in 2017, our all-suite hotel is perfectly located in Naples with easy access to pristine beaches, upscale shopping, and fantastic dining. Feel valued and cared for the moment you arrive and most of all depart a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Of Naples Hotel Naples
- Hawthorn Suites Naples
- Naples Hawthorn Suites
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Naples Florida