“Great Food”

Ranked #9 of 999 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Upscale Casual Atmosphere, Fresh Local Fish, Hogfish-Grouper-Snapper-Tripletail, Prime Steaks, Stone Crab, King Crab, Maine Lobster, Pasta, Composed Salads, Burgers, Tacos and More with Streetside Outdoor and Inside dining, Extensive Beer and Wine List, High Quality Professional Service Staff and Fair Prices.
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Super friendly staff and owners..great atmosphere. We like that it was fresh and local, beautiful presentation, wine recommendation was great...sorry to say no martini's could be had but otherwise, OUTSTANDING, highly recommend.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

There are many restaurants located on Fifth Avenue so choosing one for lunch is a challenge. It was a beautiful day, so eating indoors was not an option. People watching along Fifth Avenue is always fun. We have had lunch and dinner at a few and they were all reasonably good. The waiter at Citrus (with the marvelous accent) was quite pleasant, but the food was the star. Between the four of us we ordered two lobster towers, a taco fish salad, and a grouper sandwich. Each luncheon selection was delicious. The lobster tower was unique in preparation i.e., lobster meat, avocado, mango, and chopped macadamia nuts served over baby greens topped with a tasty balsamic. Yummy. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Wheretonex
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Went for lunch after walking down 5th Ave. and reviewing many menus. Ordered fish tacos. My wife ordered the tuna appetizer. We waited for 45 minutes for our lunch. There were only four other couples seated in the restaurant at that time. The tuna appetizer came with nothing else and was a small portion. My tacos were delicious, but I was put off by the long wait with so few people in the restaurant. Would never go back with so many other good choices in the area.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

We all loved everything! Especially, the locally caught seafood, the organic lettuce, the lovely faux painted interior decor, the knowledgeable server, the very nice owners, outdoor dining .. to mention a few highlights. Been there twice for lunch, so far and look forward to the next visit! Simply wonderful, just right!

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I don't give very many excellent reviews, but this one is deserves it. While I was in Naples this past weekend visiting a friend of mine, he says we had go to Citrus. Seeing as I love seafood, I thought this was a great idea. Upon arrival my friend introduced me to the owners Jay and Paula, very kind and gracious hosts. Jay sat down with us for moment talked about the restaurant and how all the seafood was caught locally and brought in fresh every couple of days. I would definitely call ahead to get reservations.
We ordered some oysters rockafeller as an appetizer, I must admit this was the first time I'd ever had them and they were very good. Those dining with me had the Triple Tail, the Filet, and I had the Cobia for entrees. All were very tasty dishes, the filet had a sweet chili sauce that was served with it. Very good choice for the non seafood lover of your group. The Cobia was very good, and a large portion that was very firm almost steak like, similar to swordfish. I must admit I don't remember much about the Triple Tail, other than it tasted very good as well. Our waiter was very helpful, and knew the wine list very well. We sat outdoors, there is lots of people watching to do at night in Naples. Indoor seating is available, but if the weather is good I'd sit outside. All and all the meal was very good, service very good and will be on the to do list on my next visit to Naples.

1  Thank 3duckdave