“My favorite sushi & sashimi”
Review of AZN Azian Cuizine

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 21 November 2016

This is absolutely my fiancé and my favorite sushi / sashimi restaurant in Naples. The chefs are always genuinely friendly and helpful as we often ask for rolls from previous special menu items (we photograph the special menu items we really like). I will upload an example of a special roll and its corresponding menu description. The rolls are very good but I have been stuck lately on the Lobster Udon Noodles (a little spice is nice). There are several good sushi restaurants in town but this is the best.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

This place has a wonderful menu.An Asian fusion style with meats,seafood,veggies etc..They have an awesome selection of appetizers and meals so what I(we) usually do is order 3 or 4 apps and share a meal.This gives you a broad spectrum to taste and enjoy. I've been here a few times and never disappoints with new apps weekly as well as the regulars we love. Good cocktails and wine selection. The prices are very fair. I love the location with large outside seating as well as beautiful and spacious indoor seating. I love this place....

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great restaurant to go to after attending a movie next door. This was my second visit and it did not disappoint. Had a table outside with friends in a very nice setting. Sushi rolls I can highly recommend is the Firecracker and Enter the Dragon. The sushi and sashimi are also very fresh and good. Will keep coming back.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Great restaurant in the Mercato. Excellent, fresh sushi, sashimi and other Asian dishes including rice bowls. Very comfortable, modern atmosphere. Large menu. Has full bar. Good service.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Now that I have your attention, because we always let our curiosity take over. This place was incredible. We had lunch there and our server was absolutely amazing, I feel horrible that I dont remember her name. Doesn't matter because everyone was friendly. The food was so good. Just WOW! A great place for a meal.