“Amazing”

The Turtle Club - Naples
Reserve with OpenTable
The Turtle Club - Naples is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,057 Restaurants in Naples
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Cross street: Gulfshore Drive North
Transit: Naples Trolley
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We visited this wonderful restaurant and had a table outside for an early dinner. The setting was really lovely and the staff were friendly. The menu was great, there were several lovely dishes on offer which we couldn't choose from so took our waitresses recommendation and were certainly not disappointed. The food not only tasted good but the presentation was great. We will certainly not forget this lovely meal in a hurry. Anyone visiting Naples must visit but you must book a table well in advance as the restaurant is extremely busy. We will visit again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,203)

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Well let me start by telling you it was the greatest 75 birthday for me.youcouldnot find a better place in Naples forthepictureare it is in our waiter mike was great the food was outstanding I had the special sirloin steak my god it was so good we has fish which it good melt in your mouth appetizer we great drinks were so tropical for our special b- birthday.ever your I naples it is a must enjoy I did

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Had a great dinner here where we sat outside. Great sunset and the food was good. Service good as well

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location on Vanderbilt Beach. Got lump crab cocktail, which had clearly been thawed that day. Disappointing for $18. Also ordered the snapper which was good but was served slavered with a dill sauce that didn’t complement the fish. Server was harried and not terribly attentive. They need bussers. I’d give it a 3 for food and a 5 for view.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Live in Naples, frequent customer. HIGHLY recommend the popcorn shrimp or crab cakes. Never tastes too fishy, always tayses super fresh. Their sweet tea is delicious as well. Only reason I’m giving 4 instead of 5 is because the waitresses could stand to be a little friendlier at times.