“Very good, balanced with very pricey”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 1,082 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$70 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Cross street: Vanderbilt Beach Road & Tamiami Trail North
Description: That other Naples, some 5,357 miles away, may boast a rich history of art and culture, but it has the misfortune of not being the Naples that is home to The Capital Grille. Lucky Neapolitans in Florida can satisfy their culinary cravings for dry aged steaks, fresh seafood and world-renowned wines without venturing beyond The Mercato.Buon appetito.
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I ordered dinner alone at the bar on a week night about 6pm. It was more crowded than I expected for July. I was a bit surprised that they do not offer any promotional specials or happy hour, considering the amount of competition in Naples for a high end restaurant. The servers at the bar were very professional and courteous, and the food was terrific - and expected when an ala carte steak starts at $45. I ordered a simple filet with creamed spinach and my bill was a little over $100 including drinks. This is a really good steakhouse and consistent, however, I would have felt a little better about the experience if they had some kind of promotion to offer. The tone was kind of like, we don't have to do specials because we are so awesome - which isn't exactly true. I am not suggesting that you avoid the place, but I'm more interested in dining where I really feel like I am appreciated.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The food was good and the service was excellent, but for what they charge, I was expecting a WOW factor. We wouldn’t go back.... too many other places to go to.

1  Thank Corriene V
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The chief and I went there for our anniversary as we had a gift card. Typically we like to frequent locally owned businesses, but the food was excellent. I had the dry aged strip with a side of mushrooms, and the chief had a $75 lobster tail, so much for the gift card. We shared a bottle of wine and a Caesar salad which was wilted. Dinner was $300. Not for the faint of heart.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

My wife and I dined at the Capital Grille during restaurant sizzle week. Wow, it was really good. The service was 5 star. The food was served professionally. We both had steaks and salads. They were all excellent. The dessert was very small but very good (chocolate cake). Looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This is one of my (if not my) favorite restaurants in town. Debbie and I eat here often for lunch and dinner. Ian, our regular server, is good at the little extra things, like adding (for a fee of course) a few grilled shrimp or seared scallops w/ my Pittsburgh medium rare filet. The food and service here are always exceptionally good. We will continue dining here.