“Consistently good food, consistently expensive!”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,067 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$70 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Cross street: Vanderbilt Beach Road & Tamiami Trail North
Description: That other Naples, some 5,357 miles away, may boast a rich history of art and culture, but it has the misfortune of not being the Naples that is home to The Capital Grille. Lucky Neapolitans in Florida can satisfy their culinary cravings for dry aged steaks, fresh seafood and world-renowned wines without venturing beyond The Mercato.Buon appetito.
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Always great food prepared with excellence. The lobster mac and cheese (offered as a side) is actually one of the best meals you can find....it is FANTASTIC. The Chilean sea bass is expensive, but absolutely delicious. The best I have ever had! They will make your anniversary or birthday so special you will never forget it. Picture, card, roses -- feel the love.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

My Husband and I have frequented many Capital Grills in the past........Providence, RI across from the Capital where they first started and the Capital Grills in many other cities. A week ago we went to this Capital Grill to celebrate my Husband's Birthday and were very disappointed. First.... we found out they do not have any kind of dress code! We were nicely dressed, and a couple walked in in front of us wearing sweat pants, white V-neck T-shirt, flip flops and very worn and ripped jeans (not designer jeans). Other people were also dressed very poorly. They say it's a "fine dining steak house experience in a club atmosphere" but when you do not have any kind of dress code, it spoils the atmosphere! Our food was also a disappointment. Our sides were not up to par and my filet was bland and over-cooked -- if you checkout previous reviews you will see the same remarks about their filets. Our bill was $300 plus for this type of meal and atmosphere. My glass of wine was $21.00. For this amount you can dine most anywhere in Naples, so think twice about where you go for a steak dinner. The Capital Grill sent me an opinion e-mail on our experience plus I decided to write a review on their main website with no response. Think twice about going to The Capital Grill! We have many "fine dining" restaurants here in Naples, Fl. We will not return for to celebrate a special occasion.

1  Thank CJN771
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Every time we come toThe Capital Grille in Naples, the food is outstanding. We usually go during lunch hours and sometimes just sit at the bar and order our food there. We have never been disappointed by the food or service. We've had their hamburgers, truffle fries, calamari, salads, to name just a few food items. So delicious.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Once again, we had a fabulous lunch at The Capital Grille in Naples, Florida. Their lunch menu features great salads with seared tuna or beef tenderloin as well as daily features of fresh local fish. The portions were healthy and the price was well in line with a restaurant of this quality. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my wife's birthday I notified them of the birthday when I made the reservation. Table was decorated and a birthday card was on the table. We ordered a shrimp with croutons appetizer that was out standing. The breadbasket was also very delicious. Next we both enjoyed a cup of mushroom bisque.
My wife ordered a beet salad and I had one of their specialties sliced filet mignonette with mushrooms and pearl onions. We also had sides of Brussels sprouts and creamed spinach. It was all terrific.
Then they brought out a desert plate with a cheesecake and a chocolate item. We also were served 2 flutes of Champagne
Our server Adam was the greatest
It was a night to remember!!