1,132 results
All reviews beach staff coast restaurant cookies and milk pool bar gulf view resort fee bedroom suite full size refrigerator paddle boards ocean front beautiful beach an umbrella spring break fire pit family vacation beach chairs free shuttle
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We were super pleased with our stay at the Edgewater Naples. We have two young girls (2.5 and 4.5 yrs) and the set up was very comfortable for us. We stayed in a 1BR gulf view suite which was very comfortable for our family. The kitchen made it very easy to have milk and other necessities for our girls.

The scale of the hotel was also easy. If the two pools we only used one because it was slightly shallower and most kids gravitated there. Even though the hotel was booked solid it didn’t feel too crowded.

The beach was very comfortable and right next to the pool making it very easy to move back and forth throughout the day. It was nice to be set up with comfy lounge chairs and fancier cabanas that we splurged for on a couple days. The beach staff was very pleasant, especially Jack who was very mellow but made sure we were comfortable and set up.

The food at the hotel was good and room service was quick. The menu was slightly small so got repetitive but we ended up ordering in which was very easy.

In general we were very happy with the location which was beautiful. The weather was perfection. We would definitely recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Laura R, General Manager at Edgewater Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing the Edgewater Beach Hotel for your family trip. Family vacations are so important these days and it is our pleasure to deliver a relaxing and memorable experience. Whether you enjoy the various water activities on the beach or just relaxing and soaking up the sun, our hotel is an ideal oasis.

We are so fortunate to have some of the best beach staff in the area and I know the team will be thrilled to read your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back for your next trip.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here the first week of April during spring break in a two bedroom in the tower. We travel frequently and overall I have no major complaints about this property. There was one thing that I absolutely Loved! I was imagining the week of spring break a packed, under serviced hotel. Not even close. The hotel never felt crowded and you could always get service. The thing I really appreciated was the pool and beach management strategy. You could ALWAYS get a chair! The hotel enforces a policy about not saving chairs and limiting the number of chairs you can have....I was hesitant about this as I have never been a hotel with this kind of policy. It worked beautifully! Never one issue! The beach and pool staff worked really hard AND they give you a flag to raise if you need service on the beach! Every hotel I go to I always wish for this approach as pool and beach service tends to be slow and not efficient. So bravo Edgewater for keeping the drinks flowing and guests happy! The rooms are nicely appointed and comfortable. The valet and front desk staff was pleasant and helpful. My biggest critique and disappointment was the housekeeping. It was not timely, not done well and items were not replenished. I left a large tip on the first day asking for the multiple hand prints on the glass door to be cleaned....took the tip, didn’t clean the door. Turndown was also a huge disappointment....I requested it....they came twice (7 night stay)....closed the drapes and left a chocolate on the counter. I have actually never experienced a worse turn down in a hotel that offered it. Towels at the very least should have been replenished, but weren’t and therefore I had to call daily to get new towels. I would suggest some live entertainment at the pool or at least music (was definitely lacking a overall good outdoor vibe)....and maybe a scheduled kid activity during the day. Overall, the hotel was in a good location, a good value and I would definitely consider it again if I travel to Napels.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay. Given our location in a quiet residential neighborhood, we are very fortunate to always maintain that intimate exclusive environment and are so pleased that this contributed to an enjoyable stay. We as well appreciate your constructive feedback regarding the housekeeping service and will certainly address your concerns.

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Last minute decision to book this turned into a first-choice for our next vacation. Pleasant surprises all around: beautiful, clean room, superior customer service, great pools and beach access, fire pit and the most gorgeous sunsets ever!High fives to Alex, Jack, Adrian, Pedro, Jessica, Greg, Corey!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the Edgewater Beach Hotel for your recent family getaway. As the only all suite hotel on the beach in Naples, our spacious accommodations are perfect for families. That coupled with our personable and friendly beach staff, make for a vacation to remember.

We thank you for sharing your experience and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Spotted this hotel at the last mo on expedia and booked - its a wonderful concept - 2 room suite - balcony and small kitchenette . Nice bathroom and amenities . Pool staff exceptional - Tre ( top guy) , Beach manager ( from NY- cant recall his name , but a true gent ) and the gent who supports the Boston red socks : as a team they're fantastic. The bellman( from NY) is also tremendously attentive and a great attribute to the hotel.

Pool is great and the location is wonderful . Free shuttle to 5th Ave is a real bonus .I'd very happily visit again

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review and for your recommendation. We are glad you had a relaxing stay and that the visit was such an enjoyable one. Our team takes great pride in making things effortless for our guests, and I know the team will be pleased to hear how much you enjoyed their service.

Thank you again for your support; it is truly appreciated.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Well well under the standard for the price!

NO VIEW!
We should have a "gulf view", we were on 3rd floor where you only see roofs and a big palm trees! We ask to change, we had the 4th floor with2/3 roof 1/3 sea far
(see photo!)

- dirty. The sand in the room and on the corridor was never vacuumed! Even after 3 days.
The bath robe had a big chocolate stain
- service not nice, rarely smile. Even saw one service girl "stealing" the last free cookies before the end
- fresh water only sometimes in the lobby.
- every thing is expensive (25$ for a parasol, 200$ for a 2 person seat on the beach,...)
- wifi was not working on our first day.
- the phones were not plugged in in the room (I suspect little or no check before giving a room)

Yes the room is large, but so expensive.

As a summary go somewhere else (maybe not naples! We then went to key West to Ocean Key Resort with a true view on the sea and the sunset. Check TripAdvisor)

(and we didn't get ANY compensation for all the problems)

Hope this review will help you choose...another hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 981bastienl

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Edgewater. Although comments like yours can be difficult to read, we do value all feedback so that we can improve. We only wish that you had spoken with a member of our management team so that these items could have been recified during your time with us..

I regret we were unable to resolve your issues during your stay, as we hate to see any guest leave the unhappy. I hope you will consider a return visit so that we can provide you with a better experience.