“Great crab dip”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: Fresh is everything to a seafood restaurant, especially ours, and we try our best to deliver fresh seafood to your table each and every visit. Local fishermen and crabbers leave our shores daily and guide their boats out into the Gulf of Mexico to fish on behalf of Pinchers. They return each night with the best that the Gulf has to offer. They bring this precious catch to us and are one of the primary reasons for our success. In 2007, we purchased the Island Crab Company on Pine Island to serve as a fresh seafood facility for our restaurants. By having our own local facility, we can deliver fresh fish and shellfish to the table faster and fresher - whether its Grouper, Blue Crab, Stone Crab or some of the wonderful fish that you'll see highlighted as specials of the day. Local Fisherman fish Local Waters for a Local Restaurant. You can't get a more Southwest Florida experience than that! Pinchers - Florida Seafood, Florida Style. 13 Locations throughout SW Florida!
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

So the web site picture of the crab and cheese dip had me hooked. I drove from my hotel down to Tin City and walked into Pinchers.

The restaurant had a very Florida feel to it as it should. The servers were all very friendly and professional, service was excellent.

I started with the crab and cheese dip, this did not disappoint, it was full of crab and was really creamy. I was in such a rush I burned the roof of my mouth on it (my fault obviously) and lived every bite.

Had the swordfish that night. I have to say that for only 19 bucks, that was a huge amount of swordfish, in fact two large steaks, was meaty and cooked just right.

The only reason I'm only giving 4 stars is that the swordfish was a bit over salted. Swordfish is salty as it is. Adding more only slightly overpowered the otherwise excellent fish.

While looking up this place I found there is one in my area as well, so will be trying it soon.

If your near downtown Naples and want some great Florida seafood, head over to Pinchers.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,481)

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal here. Got soft shell crab sandwich, not the best I've had but very good. Crab cakes are goo and blackened shrimp were awesome. $8 for 2 margaritas all day every day. Good place to eat.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on a Friday night and the bartender was knowledgeable and hilarious. Grouper bites and buckets of sunshine!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I loved the stone crab claws! The service was attentive and the 2-1 margaritas were fine. This may be a chain, but don't expect it to be cheap.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere here & quite rustic but the food was delicious. It was a lovely setting overlooking the water & watching the boats & pelicans made it an interesting venue .