“Best Pizza in Lake County”

Mount Dora Pizza and Subs
Ranked #23 of 128 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Seems we all love pizza. Try one from Mt Dora Pizza. My favorite is their ground sausage, and there is plenty of it. I have friends that eat their 3-4 night per week, saying all their food is good ... I've never gotten past the sausage pizza.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I love, love, love their pizzas. I feel like this is "MY" pizza place. Don't like any others around here. I would be very proud to be able to announce that they are no longer using plastic straws for the sake of our growing problems with non biodegradable plastics. Please find other alternatives. There are paper straws, or how about just not having straws at all. I would be so proud of you. Thank you.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Went with relatives who live in Mt Dora area. Had salad and pizza. Nice waitress very helpful. Definitely will visit again when in area.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Mount Dora pizza for over 11 years now and consider my self a regular. There food is to die for!!! There a family owned restraunt and and make you feel right at home! 110% reccomendation!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Try the Meatball Sub or Hot sausage sub. So many good sandwiches to choose from. The anti-pasta salad is fantastic. One of our weekly favorites.

Date of visit: May 2018