“Wonderful Surprise”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mount Dora
Tremain Street Cottages
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Wonderful Surprise the place was clean ,comfortable , and quaint walking distance to everything , restaurants, shoppes, the lake . everything you needed was in the room. We look forward to coming back again...... Could use a blackout curtain in the bedroom the morning sun lights up the whole room

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The location of this property is perfect! I didn't mind an upstairs room and was pleased with the decor and size of the cottage.
The hostess is very pleasant and accommodating. I had parking with ease and its nice and private.
The only negative I could possibly find with this experience was the shower lacked anywhere to put your shampoo ect. Very poor shower, needs new shower head.
I would happily return to this property again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We have stayed in several of the Tremain Street Cottages and find them to always be clean, comfortable and cozy for a weekend stay in Mount Dora. We enjoy having a kitchenette, indoor living space to relax and outside garden area. We have also stayed at the Conch House - Tin Roof Cottage with a covered porch complete with two rockers. The Oasis Cottage gives you total privacy with both a front and back porch. They are all a short walk to great Mount Dora restaurants and shopping. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Decent place to stay but accidentally left a small blue zippered bag with gold lettering on it with over $700.00 cash that I was using on my trip. When I called and told them I left it in the room I was informed by the person answering that NOBODY found anything left behind and suggested that I may have forgotten it elsewhere. HA! I remember exactly where I had stashed it when I went for a walk in case someone was to enter the room when I was gone. Shame shame shame.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank RedSkelton
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay in this cute suite of rooms, sitting area, kitchenette and master suite. We had everything we needed and loved the close proximity to shops and restaurants. We had dinner at the Fiesta Grande Mexican restaurant and enjoyed our meal.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
0.2 km away
Mount Dora Historic Inn
Mount Dora Historic Inn
#6 of 11 in Mount Dora

Been to Tremain Street Cottages? Share your experiences!