All reviews tin roof walking distance to everything bedroom conch dora lake rockers kitchenette
Reviewed 19 November 2008

Brian is wonderful!! The rooms are really comfortable, clean, and beautifully decorated. The location couldn't be better. It's great for a romantic getaway, but it's also great to go by yourself. I'm very picky with the places i stay when i travel, and Tremain Street Cottages is by far one of the best places i've stayed, definitely the best in Florida. Just writing this review makes me want to book, especially now for Christmas. Enjoy!!!!

• Stayed: January 2008
Reviewed 19 November 2008

We have stayed at Tremain Street Cottages for the past two years in March while attending the Classic Boat Shows. We were delighted to find our rooms clean, bright and well appointed. Our hosts Brian and Rachel, made us feel so welcome. They went out of their way to make sure that we were comfortable and that our needs, if any, were met. We would highly recommend a stay at Tremain Street Cottages during your visit to Mount Dora. Your Canadian Friends- Kars, Ontario, Canada

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2008

We love staying in Tremaine street Cottages. They're exceptionally clean, beautifully decorated and centrally located. Brian and Rachelle are so much fun, and so responsive to any questions, requests, or problems we may have. I've lost track, but I beleive this year was our 8th stay at the cottages, and have booked for next year. If we couldn't stay at Tremaine Street Cottages, I think we'd stay home.

oldtownlady
FL

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 19 November 2008

I have stayed on two Tremain Street Cottages properties and also have friends who have rented for a number of years. My experience, and theirs as well, has been terrific. The places are very clean and well maintained and the owners are very responsive and helpful. They seem to take a genuine interest in the community and want to make everyone's stay in Mount Dora a great one. There is no hesitation on my part in making an absolutely positive endorsement of Tremain Street Cottages.

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed 19 November 2008

We loved our stay at the Tremain St Cottages. The rooms are so quaint and clean. The owners are so personable and accommodating to our needs. We would deffinately stay again.
Thanks so much for a memorable experience.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)