“Personal service was unexpected at Taco Bell”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #5 of 6 Quick Bites in Mount Dora
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 17060 US Hwy 441 in Mount Dora. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ordered several items, including the pack of tacos, and observed one of the staff putting them together. I requested guacamole and sour cream and was offered having both put on each taco for me! The staff quickly and meticulously did just that. We enjoyed them, the new salad, and the quesadillas. Everything looked like the pictures (perfect) and they were excellent. Highly recommend this Taco Bell in Mount Dora!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

No one knows what is going on and everybody looks dumbfounded. Perfect example of lake county people from umitilla

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

It what it is, but if you order a 12 pack of soft tacos and asked at the widow if u want sauce, you tell the lady mild.and you get home to the guys. You have 12 soft tacos yeah, and 5 packets of sauce. Hmmmm. 12 tacos, 5 packets of sauce. I'm confused. Are you watching food cost? Please explain Gm.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The food is typical Taco Bell.......... but the service at this particular one is horrible. The staff is very disorganized and the orders are taken slow and filled even slower. You might as well bring a book to read while you're waiting or take your time to catch up on FB.

Also, don't count on their having ice. They were out the last time I was there.... and sweet tea? They had none. I let them know and they took the empty container but didn't bring it back. I left about 20 minutes later without any sweet tea. (OK I had coke but that wasn't what I wanted.) Oh yes, and they were out of the regular cups too.

Needless to say, I am very disappointed in this particular TACO BELL and don't plan t go back. I don't like the aggravation and my time is more valuable.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Ashima is the best. I cannot not express the joy to see someone who enjoys their job. He makes a pleasure to eat here. The atmosphere was relaxing and the food was fresh. Other fast food restaurants need to take a look at this employee and use him as an example for good customer service

Date of visit: April 2018