“Horrible customer service”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #85 of 125 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Placed an order this evening online around 11pm at 11:40 we call to check on the pizza and was told the driver left and should be here within 15 minutes. Another 20 min pass I re contact Pizza Hut to check on my order.... this time to only be told the order never went through and the first call we placed went through their call center and they were having phone issues. The manager we spoke with then advised us that they cannot assist us with our order as they are now closed! What kind of customer service is this to make us wait an hour after being lied to andto tell us that you are now closed. A good manager would have offered to still deliver the order we placed an hour prior to their closing or maybe even offer another incentive or to get us our order tomorrow. Something to make the situation better. This speaks volumes to me the lack of care when they clearly messed up. I am big on customer service and for this location to have no care or sincerity and not provide GOOD customer service I will NEVER return back to this location and much less place another order or spend any money with them. I gave one star review because I had to . HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I understand that a Saturday night can be busy, but it took an additional 30 minutes to receive our carry out order beyond the promised time. A little excessive. The extra time allowed us to savor the foul smell that permeated this establishment. That place has a problem

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Placed order for 2 large pizza's around lunch time and was told 30 minutes. About 70 minutes later the pizza's finally arrived, although store did comp them. Need to work harder to ensure on-time delivery.

1  Thank jd50005
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Close and good pizza.Pizza hut never disappoints.My husband picked parmesan crust, too salty for me.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Pizza hut used to be good years ago. We thought we would give it a try to see if they got better. NO The wings were so bad. microwave wings would be better then what we got. We threw them away, so sad. The pizza was just gross. hardly edible.