“Brooklyn Style Pizza Rocks!”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #81 of 118 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Being a previous resident of Brooklyn, NY I find it very hard to find a pizza anywhere else that even comes close to the unique flavor of an original Brooklyn/NYC style pizza. On a whim, and stomach grumbling, I seen an ad for Dominoes and decided to have a look at their online menu. Brooklyn Style pizza jumped out at me. Is this for real? I placed my order for delivery and less then 30 mins later, Christine was knocking on my door. My husband was just shaking his head when he seen what I ordered. He has never lived in the any of the 5 boroughs so he has no clue what REAL pizza is! One bite into my pizza and I was whisked away to my maiden years living in the city. Absolutely delightful. The taste, the look, the grease, it was pure heaven to me and my taste buds! Bravo, Dominoes!! You have a new fan! I will definitely order from them again!

Reviewed 27 November 2015

Easy to place order online. Pizza was delivered quickly, hot, and driver professional and courteous. Very good experience.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

First, I love Domino's. It's consistent state to state but they are all franchises.
Store to store people don't always hold up the brand or the reputation.

I live in Mount Dora, and order from this Mt. Dora Domino's regularly. Most times no issues, fast, hot, and good.

This is now the second occasion that I have had an issue with a pizza from this Mt. Dora Domino's.

My issue is not that they made the wrong order. Hey mistakes happen, that's fine with any restaurant.

My issue is that I phoned, and they wanted that pizza back. That's wrong in and of itself. This happened before so I had offered it to the delivery driver who refused to take it.

Then I was argued with on the phone on whether they were making a new one and when. Is this the Domino's way? This franchisee has to be retrained or at least set straight.

To add insult to injury the delivery driver of my new pizza told me I should be grateful they made me the right pizza. I shouldn't complain because the Tavares location is worse.

Twisted logic of the delivery guy aside, the confused manager makes me rethink ever ordering again. Major frustration that doesn't aid digestion and pardon the pun, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

On past occasions with mistakes with Domino's deliveries I received an apology, and a free pizza.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I love the online ordering option. The site is easy to use and is actually even fun. The pizza was consistent (not the best pizza in the area, but consistent with the dominos flavor). It was hot and fresh. The wings were surprisingly good. I didn't know what to expect from wings at a pizza fast food type place but I was pleasantly surprised. They were not dry and had a fantastic flavor! The service was friendly as well.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had a coupon so we decided to try one of the gluten free pizzas. WOW!!!
This was one of the best pizzas I've had in a good while. The crust was amazing.
When we picked it up everyone was super friendly and the owner was there and even came over to say hi and made sure everything was perfect. This is going to be our new food stop on the way to Renninger's on the weekends. Very affordable, VERY delicious hot pizza.