“Great breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Fast friendly delicious
The cinnamon coffee cake was sooo moist!

Very clean
Great fresh fruit and yummy cheese grits!
Cute atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Called in for a light lunch, we had a range of sandwiches, I had a Reuben, very full with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese, which came with a pickle and chips. All the meals were fresh and tasty, and also very filling, the meat in mine was about an inch thick. The cafe is bigger inside than first appears from outside, with about 20 tables. Very pleasant lunch, with friendly staff and quick service.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I took my daughter and her friend camping and we stopped in Mount Dora for the day. Cody's did NOT disappoint! I had the barbecue chicken salad - SO DELICIOUS! Highly recommend it. Casual atmosphere. Prices are moderate for lunch but portions are large.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoy grabbing a bite to eat at Codys. We enjoy the different sandwiches and yummy desserts. The ladies behind the counter are very nice and always greet you with a smile!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Good food, good people , Happy Place !!!!!! Always a place we pick when we just want to relax and enjoy some good food ! .......