“Great food!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This place isn't fancy in the outside, but the inside is nice and decorated well. The food was great. My husband had a new item on the menu - the crab stuffing stuffed shrimp and scallops. I had the seafood platter. Both meals were big portions and quite tasty. The server was really friendly and took good care of us.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We've eaten there before, which is why we came here. The waitress had a trainee with her, which was fine, but there were a few glitches. Our friend ordered the full rack of ribs, which came with two sides: he asked for the french onion soup and a salad. The other diners also ordered the french onion soup, but our friend's never came until he asked where it was and then they scrambled. The ribs were very good, the french onion soup was very good. When the check came, his french onion soup was added to the bill. We made the mistake of eating outside...the flies were horrible! By all means, eat inside.

1  Thank CarolF1711
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Nearly every time we go to the Icehouse Theater in Mt. Dora, we eat afterwards at Jeremiah's. That is about to change as the service has gone downhill and the portions, at least in my seafood basket, have shrunk dramatically.

Everything we ordered had to be repeated to our waitress two or three times. My wife and her cousin's salads were long finished and I still did not have my French onion soup. It finally came followed by the meals less than a few seconds later. I sent my meal back as I will not have both at the same time.

The soup had the cheese just floating on top. There was no bread or croutons beneath and it must have sat in the kitchen quite awhile as it was only luke warm.

As for the seafood basket, I used to get full and still maybe take 1/3 home. The portions have been getting smaller but this was ridiculous. There were four medium fried shrimp, a piece of beer battered fish about the size of a Mrs. Paul's fish stick, and a hand full of clams accompanied by a few fries. I was neither full nor had leftovers.

Add to that the fact they no longer allow pets outside on the patio, time to look for a new after theater place to eat.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Nice clean place, staff is great. Food was excellent and not expensive. 1st time there and we will return.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We love Jeremiah's. Something on the menu for everyone. Friendly service and fun atmosphere. Great drinks and awesome margaritas. The prices won't break your wallet which enables us to dine there a couple times a week. Inside and outside dining for your enjoyment.