“This is where the locals do Cuban!!”
Review of Copacabana

Copacabana
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Cuban cuisine! Opened since 2009! Delicious and fresh home cooking! Great quality! Voted best mojitos and Cuban sandwich in Central Florida! We take reservations for Special Occasions! We hold large parties!(Indoors & Outdoors seating!) Experienced staff!
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

You may need to look a bit harder to find it but it's worth it. Quiet, pleasant atmosphere, friendly service and absolutely delicious every time. One of our favorite downtown restaurants.

1  Thank P H

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great food! I had the breaded chicken! With beans and rice! The food was very tasty and fresh we coming back!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Traveling in Mount Dora and ran by this restaurant was I surprised !! The best Cuban food outside of Miami. I had the "Vaca Frita" which was done to perfection and along with Moros and Maduros. We also ordered the breaded steak superb. to top off this meal the cuban coffee was also done perfectly. So make it a special trip to try this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Beginning to end this was a great experience. This was a recommendation from Kim who was operating the retail store called Papilio; I'll do a review on the place too.

The service was timely and attentive. The food was spectacular. Wife had the Cuban sandwich, and I had the CLUB CAMAGUEYANO. I still can't pronounce it properly, but it was the best sandwich I've had in a long time, all hamburgers excluded .

We will be back.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My favorite of the two Cuban's in town. Nice selection of Gluten free options for a child too. It's our go to place when in need of a quick dinner.